Using pure vinegar to sterilize my Air, my laundry and to clean my home. Organic Coconut oil for my body and face . Got
Dr. Bonners for shampoo and body wash that suddy crap has a name and it is toxic. Castor Oil packs for lumps and bumps and everything. Now I just need some marijuana , magic mushrooms and a Deplorable friend : • )

Only people mentioned by @Trump2023 in this post can reply

In response Julie Casey to her Publication

Do u make your own castor oil pack or did u buy it? My mom has arthritis in her back will this help?

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response Trump Fan420 to her Publication

Hey Trump Fan,
Two cups of Epsom salt in a hot bath for 15 minutes is the only thing that takes away my back pain, I hope your mom will be feeling better soon. 💌

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

Castor oil packs and Castor oil for everything is right, have has excellent results with everything from a badly sprained ankle, to healing small scaly patches of skin (which cortisone cream didn’t touch), and every night around my liver and lower right quadrant AND MORE…basic as it gets🤗🐸😇

In response amy lilley to her Publication

🥳🥳🎉🎉🥳🥳

(1) Show this thread

Been doing this for years! It's very easy and simple to make your own also. And it's cheaper

In response Texas Traveler to her Publication

Love It ❣️ So Much

(1) Show this thread

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

Dr. Bronners has sold out

In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication

Homemade coconut body soap and shampoo for your hair is easy to make and nothing is going to stop us now.

In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication

I can usually find Dr. Bronner's in the pharmacies near me - Walgreens, CVS and if I have to...Walmart. I really like J.R. Liggett's shampoo bars (harder to find but worth it) I have straight fine hair down to my butt and this stuff makes it as clean as when I was a little girl and I don't need conditioner anymore. My husband and mother have decided they like it too.

(2) Show this thread

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

I've been doing this for almost 2 decades now.

Should be common knowledge, but the media colluded with [them], so most people are clueless.

My dentist even pushes fluoride toothpaste 🤣🤣🤣

Ummmm noooo...

Shaving soap is sugar-based, after shave is balm with no scent or chemicals...

Deodorant is unscented, no paraben or aluminum...

I use unscented glycerin soap for washing...and laundry detergent is organic, free and clear, no scent...and NOOOO fabric softener.

They want you sick...and then dead soon after.

Christ. Husband. Father. Patriot. A man living as free as possible. WWG1WGA.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Yeah. Filters everywhere. Berkey in the house. No straight tap. No fluoride. Colloidal silver soap/shampoo. Taking Ivermectin and MSM daily. There cannot be many parasites, bacteria, or harmful stuff in me anymore. I even throw in some dmso or MMS every now and then. If it’s good for you I take it. Thanks Barbara O’Neal, and many many many others. Wife and I study every morning.

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

I check every ingredient and look up the ones I can't identify. I use multiple products of Dr. Bronners, All unscented and pure / organic products.

(4) Show this thread