Update Photo from Special Operation Ukraine. I use Russian weapons 👊 Request for prayer 🙏
--------------
I think many of us veterans are stuck in the past because we are afraid to forget. We go home to people whose lives went on. No one asks you questions, doesn't want to know, or doesn't care. So you're stuck in the corridor of time where you sit with all these memories and you have no one to bleed with tell or talk. All the most defining moments of your life and no one to share with. After all, you have your former military identity in the grip of fear of losing i

Only people mentioned by @Rawicki17 in this post can reply

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

In response FFL_ Rawicki to his Publication

I cannot even begin to imagine, but I am so very thankful for your bravery. God bless each of you. 🙏💗🙏

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🙏🙏🙏

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Can I buy you a beer?

I truly appreciate this perspective. My father was in WW2. He never wanted to talk about it. I moved to Europe long ago and the man who was a forward in my father's unit lived in the same city. He had actually found some German's that he and my father fought in the Battle of the Bulge. He took us to visit them one day for coffee and cake. The men went to one room and the women went to another. They were all friendly. Then I was shown significant sights where they fought in Belgium and Germany. After that visit my father never spoke much about it. I was young and missed a window of opportunity. It was a way to learned a first hand truth. I treasure that time that we did get to speak.

I prayed all the beautiful prayers that were sent to you. Our Anons are truly excellent at praying. We will keep you in our prayers.
💓✨️🙏🙏🙏✨️💓

Dear Rawicki,
May God be with you and besides our words and prayers, which I hope is of some comfort, may He give you a very strong sign that we are all with you, that you are not alone and never will be alone.
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Army Veteran, Wife of Retired Army Veteran. True American That Is 100% Q & Trump Supporter.

As a veteran & wife of a veteran, I can tell you that most people don’t ask bc America has learned a lot about PTSD from many wars in our history…they don’t want to further traumatize you nor put you in an uncomfortable position. If you need/want to talk about it, Just Do It! I think you’d be surprised that your friends/family want to know but are afraid to ask! God Bless You, Brother 🙏💞🇺🇸

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

I Am With You Patriot ! 🇺🇸

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha
Thank you for your service
Is that a silencer on your gun?
So important.
I learned playing fortnite 😊 I prefer a sniper
one that zooms
Again Thanks for your service.
Were almost home👋👋💞

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

You can share your thoughts and feelings with us. Although many of us haven't experienced being on the battlefield, we have seen the results of the control system wreaking havoc on humanity. We're here for you if you want to talk. Bless you for your courage and we support you and have your back, albeit online only.

Christian, Husband father uncle fun love male.

Please don’t EVER think we don’t care. We do care and we thank you for freedom but we know the truth behind the military industrial complex. Keep your spirit high we lift you up regardless and we care. God cares as well and knows you were told to do the things you had to do. The leaders will be held accountable not you.

I will listen anytime

🙏🙏🙏 Many prayers 💜

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

🙏🙏🙏

It’s not that we don’t want to know. I only know of one WW11 vet that would share stories of the war. The others wouldn’t even tell their wives about it. I was brought up to not ask questions. If someone wanted to tell you something they would tell you when they were ready. In the last several years of being an anon I have learned to start more conversations and ask more questions. We do appreciate everything our military has done and law enforcement. So many people have sacrificed so much for the rest of us that we could never repay you for. Thank you for everything.

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Speaking from my perspective i love to hear others' experiences most especially in a field i've not lived, but most ex SF ppl i know don't want to share & i assume it's becos they cannot.
Respect to you and God's Blessings always 🙏💖✨

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

Wow, I never wanted to ask , I wanted them to start the conversation because I did not want to stir up bad memories. New perspective for me. Perhaps I will start by asking if they want (or can) talk about things that happened. Thank you for sharing. I have a Vietnam friend who shared some of his experience, but he does not tell the whole story as he was not supposed to make it out of his mission alive....no one else in his special ops. unit did.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 May God guide, bless, and protect you each and every day.

Deuteronomy 20:4 NIV
"For the Lord your God is the One Who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies to give you victory.”

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

🙏⭐️🙏⭐️🙏⭐️

To God’s special one:
Help you to be strong in faith and brave in battle! Give courage and strength to all around you! May you safely return! We love you!
In Christian love,
Cindy

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

Just trying to shine some light into the darkness of this crazy crazy world!

God bless every single one of them and keep them safe. 🙏

Wife, Mama, Lulu, ❤️God

Dearest one,
Please know that you are deeply loved. Your service and your sacrifice are so very appreciated. You are never truly alone. We are praying for you!

I pray that He would be the lifter of your head—that His angels would encamp about you, hedging you in before and behind, & that you would be hidden in the shadow of His wing. I pray that His righteousness would go before you and His glory be your rear guard; That He would seal you with His name and you would be filled & overwhelmed with the beauty and peace of His presence.

Blessings,
🙏❤️

Psalm 3:3
But you, O LORD, are a shield about me, my glory, and the lifter of my head.

Numbers 6:24-27
‘May the LORD bless you and keep you; may the LORD cause His face to shine upon you and be gracious to you; may the LORD lift up His countenance toward you
and give you peace.’
So they shall put My name on the Israelites, and I will bless them.”

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

Prayers sent. Thanks for sharing your photo and voice with us.
Becoming a civilian again can be harder than becoming a warrior.
The transition can leave a void.
Please know we are here.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

I hear you. You have my utmost respect and gratitude. Praying you find comfort and peace 🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

I’ve always wanted to know what happened & wanted to discuss with those who went to war, but I always got the “We aren’t allowed to talk about it”. It always bothered me. Sworn to secrecy type of thing. Anyway, we appreciate you! 👍🏻

Write it down at night, burn it in the morning, repeat daily as necessary. It is free, it has no bad side effects (just dont burn anything down), and best of all, it is effective. Also, if you just need someone to talk to, feel free to dm me :) My dad was in 3 branches of the military, my grandmother lied for him when he was 15 , to join the navy saying he was 17 (1942 I think), he then went on to fight in Korea, and Nam.

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

I feel what you Say
Being unable to share Is tough
Know that some of It you can share with us here on AU
Sending positive Vibes🙏💙

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I hear ya. I have learned that just in what we're doing and you're dealing with so much more. We're hear for you and we will always listen, pray, be here. You're not alone. We are here. I had a Grandfather and 7 uncles, all vets. I understand so much more. May my Uncle Geo be your angel. I have asked him to watch over you. Sending love Soldier.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

I Truly Wish i Was Young Enoff To Be By Your side, 💪
Respect