Only people mentioned by @Rawicki17 in this post can reply

60 yr old mom grandma great grandma love kids animals and nature

In response FFL_ Rawicki to his Publication

May God be with you and keep you safe

Our Lord above in the Heavens Yeshua and Our Father Yahweh Our God given Rights I am a Happy Wife Expose the Lies Spread the Truth

Prayers for safe and speedy mission

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

🙏

I am a 74 yr old child of GOD I am a patriot and I believe in morals that GOD says we should live by.

May GOD bless you and keep you safe and thank you for what your doing to make this world safer.

Work in IT. Trump republican Metallica fans - Searching seek & destroy - Metallica song.

God be with you. Thank you for your service.

Been thinking about you this week. Praying for your protection and strength. Sending love. ❤️#WRWY

Retired psychologist. Love USA, POTUS, vets. Here to support those who aren't quite "there." Twt axed me same day as DJR. badge of h

Sending you love and light. We are all here standing behind you even though it's only thru our love. Thank you for ALL you've done and sacrificed for us. We will never forget. God bless you and sending more warrior angels to be with you. THE GOOD GUYS WIN THIS ONE NO MATTER HoW It SEEMS NOW

Lover of life, freedom and my God. Sharing my truth.

sending love light and prayers of protection

Servant of God, persuer of the truth, Patriot, dog breeder. WWG1WGA (Please don't follow me if you are looking for a romantic hookup)

Prayers for your safety, my friend.

May God and his angels protect you every moment of your life. May you be given a strong power of discernment and may you be healed completely from all of your trials. You are so loved and respected. One day, when you are ready, I hope you will write a book to share and teach us.

Creek Runner, Truth Seeker, Follower of Christ... Wife, Mother, Grandmother... LOVE MY TRIBE!!! Twitter @NikkoVictorious

May you find shelter under the wings of the Almighty...and NO WEAPON formed against you shall prosper. Give him strength, O Lord, and protect him from any harm. Seal his destiny and lead his every move, that his mission be accomplished and he return home safely. This is your man, O Lord for this time! Our trust is in you Amighty God! Amen...

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Praying for your safety and well being Patriot! With you in spirit fren! 🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

Prayers to you and hope you come back very soon to your family 🙏💙

Realtor, Core One Real Estate Publisher/ Round Town News Patriot, Strong Christian and Proud Mom Loves animals!!

May the cloak of God's love protect all of you and return you home safely, Thank you for your service, you are loved!

do unto others as you would want done unto you

My brother in CHRIST, I pray for your safety. LORD JESUS CHRIST please protect and keep him safe in your loving arms. No weapons formed against him, aimed at him or that are meant for him shall prosper. In Jesus Name AMEN.🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Prayers for you!

Ephesians 6:11

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

Sending prayers for all of you guys.

Child of God. ❤️🇺🇸 Family is everything. Proud Navy mom and Grandma. Deepest love and respect for the USA and her symbols. Back the Blue!

Praying for your safe return home alone with the rest of our military personnel. God bless you. Be safe. Love and light. 🙏💕😘

In response Ana Gonzalez to her Publication

Read Psalm 91 out loud if you can.

(1) Show this thread

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

Gods Speed and Protection Sir
You are our hero

🙏❤️🙏

We R With You! Praying For Your Safety!

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

everyday every second every Anon! God Speed Patriot!

🙏🙏🙏🙏

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

🙏 🙏

Here to support my President, my country and THE CHILDREN 🙏🏻🙏🏻 🙏🏻 💥💥THE STAGE IS SET💥💥

WRWY Patriot 👊🏻
WWG1WGA
Praying for your safety 🥰

🙏Psalm 37:38
"But transgressors will be altogether destroyed;
The posterity of the wicked will be cut off."

Family and God are my priority, DJT is my President.

🙏🙏🙏 Praying for your safety

Praying for you!! Stay safe
. 🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.