1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Except here on anonup. Nobody is new here. 🀣 We have seen most everything everyone is posting before.... πŸ™„

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

However, because it is addressed again, it is good to repeat post or re-share for those that are new and those that would like to help -re-share the info to help awaken more! It is always a good thing, even though many do not like repeats, not everyone absorbs things all the first time or 10th time!πŸ˜‰

I can say that I've absorbed that the deep state exists and that they're evil. I don't need to hear about it all day everyday anymore.

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

It's ok, discern what you can and take a break, if needed! πŸ‘