1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Except here on anonup. Nobody is new here. 🤣 We have seen most everything everyone is posting before.... 🙄

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Yes, the majority of information I have seen before. However, Others continue to post research here that I have never heard of. Just when I think I have heard it all....
Boom! Another rabbit hole opens up.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

I also think that because they controlled the search engines for years, and different areas were allwoed to see or search different things, that it is very important to have ears, eyes, and mind open to see if we also missed anything!

(1) Show this thread

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

However, because it is addressed again, it is good to repeat post or re-share for those that are new and those that would like to help -re-share the info to help awaken more! It is always a good thing, even though many do not like repeats, not everyone absorbs things all the first time or 10th time!😉

It would be productive if we built topic threads where AU anon's contribute what they have on any given topic or individual.

Most of us have 1,000's of memes, pictures, publications, and web links archived but they aren't organized sufficiently that we can quickly find and repost at the pace necessary to be effective on SM. There are people who are waking up on Twitter and asking genuine questions, wanting sources. They then get carpet bombed with memes when what they need is a one on one with a patient anon who has archived sauce.

I heard today that Facebook was going to allow 2020 election fraud information to be posted now? I am not on Facebook, but if true, this is good for red pilling.

(3) Show this thread