Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

I did quite a bit of redpilling yesterday afternoon.

Stuff that's old for me, but eye-opening and new for them.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

I try do as much as I can each and every day, re-pilled or Ascension.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Except here on anonup. Nobody is new here. 🤣 We have seen most everything everyone is posting before.... 🙄

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

However, because it is addressed again, it is good to repeat post or re-share for those that are new and those that would like to help -re-share the info to help awaken more! It is always a good thing, even though many do not like repeats, not everyone absorbs things all the first time or 10th time!😉

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Yes, the majority of information I have seen before. However, Others continue to post research here that I have never heard of. Just when I think I have heard it all....
Boom! Another rabbit hole opens up.

(2) Show this thread