I have mixed feelings about an edit feature. What stops someone from posting 'I love God' and getting a bunch of likes and then the poster changing it to "I love Biden'. Maybe edit but it will erase all the likes if you do edit? What do you think?

Only people mentioned by @administrator in this post can reply

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

I don't see that ever happening here😅😅😅

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Alternatively, the platform could provide the version history and associate the comments/likes with the version.

Most people will correct a misspelling and not create completely different content.

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

How about edit within one minute of posting only? That way we can correct obvious mistakes without having to repost the whole thing.

Patriot trusting the Plan of President Donald J. Trump! I don't want a Revolution, I want a a Reckoning! #WWG1WGA #MAGA #Godwins

After the first "like" you can not edit, only delete.

What about a note: "Post update available". The post update will be added as a response. If the post is deleted, what about the replies?

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

I always delete the posts if I don't like them or as usual made a mistake.

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

ONLY allow editing of your OWN msgs.
PPL may want to delete a sensitive tweet, after a period
of time.

Patriot / Health & Freedom Fighter / Holistic Healing/ Spiritual Conservative / Truth Warrior #WWG1WGA #GodWins No DMs Please

Editing is nice but I find it just as easy to delete a post if I've made an error or sp whatever. And repost. or comment on my post with a correction. I was an adm on a FB group. A big group and an edit feature can come to haunt and cause choas for adms. Imho. It will only be a matter of time when we are trolled to the max. I think I'd rather see you spend time on enhancing features than damagge control. TY for all you do! 🙏❣️

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙 Where We Go 1 We Go All 🕯 I Love All Y’all 🥰 #FamilyIsEverything ..... PLEASE FOLLOW !!

Hiya Koba dear, if you feel uneasy about the edit button then don't do it, but my ass makes so many dadgum typos KEK!! but this is your site you do what ya wanna do with it. hope all is well buddy.

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

Not a big deal,to me. Id rather have better cut and paste and be able to use the auto fill on my ipad.
Kobayashi, OLEASE FIX the Block option on WEGO. I cant block harrassing couple of people and it makes it sad to be on there

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

I'm dyslexic, so eveyone's post look great to me. You could do a 2 minute edit button, if folks are concerned about errors.

THE MATRIX WAS A DOCUMENTARY✨ GOD IS LOVE ❤️ KNOWLEDGE IS POWER🧘 PATIENCE A VIRTUE 🤗 KINDNESS IS THE 🗝️

I would like to have a edit button for correcting typos. that's usually done in the first minute or so. Can you have a edit button that is only good for 5 minutes after posting? Either way, not about the likes.
Just my humble opinion.😎

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

For God and Country, For Humanity, WWG1WGA.

No edit feature in my opinion

I like having an edit button - you can always "show edited message"

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. #GodWins,#TheGreatAwakening, #WWG1WGA, #JusticeForSeth

I think I would like to have an edit. Really, who cares about like button? I am here for the information.

Tru Fact. A post is a post is a post. Like a statement, once made it is made. Another statement can be made. Or a statement can be retracted. But modification is fiction.

Fb1 Whistleblower disabled from attempt on life, all who helped were threatened to silence, Psalms 18:2 GOD WILL WIN!❤️ #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

ADMIN... How do I get message to you as I tried to DM you and it said I did not have permission... Below is what I was trying to message you about but had first wrote post asking for help/direction but got no response.
"Praying I am able to use Anonup. I am not blocking anyone but ex: saw that@TrumpMyPresident is blocked and can not unblock. Suggestions why and how to undo it? If go read my last post will understand how this is a common problem it seems... also, not even sure my posts are going through feed. Thanks!
@Joyfully_free777

skip it!

it's the genre...
mistakes are expected and ok

timestamps would be nice, tho🤗
eg in upper right corner where the minutes is,
instead of another ID glance🙃😊

I use it for my fat finger mistakes I make when typing. I don't realize what I've done until after I post. lol

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! 🇺🇸🦅

I just appreciate you asking us our opion!! This platform gets better every day!!
Thank you!! Win Win

FYI👉🏼MARRIED=TAKEN=NOT LOOKING! REAL PATRIOT=TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT🇺🇲🦅 truth seeker, Heaven bound! Jesus is KING

ive not deleted my posts and re done them when i mess up my spelling. I've not even thought to reply with a fixed word...after this long ive learned to let it go, let it go..as i do a homee simspon D'OH🤦🏼‍♀️ ON my spelling mishap-its my fat thumbs they keep gaining weight..or my keyboard on phone is getting skinnier🙃 what ever you decide will be great. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR TIME AND CARE FOR US HERE 🇺🇸 ❤

Put an edit feature in and then if they choose to edit their post, reset their likes to 0

Wife. Mom of 5. Believer. Love freedom. Homeschooling mom. #MAGA #KAG #fightback

No edits, in my opinion. You have a great point.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Jesus Christ is my Savior. ✝️🤍🙏🏻🕊 John 14:6 "I am the way, and the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me."

I don't think an edit option is totally necessary, maybe just add a 'retweet with comment' option so if we notice a mistake we made while typing, we can retweet and "edit" that way? makes sense what you're saying, don't wanna like something then someone switch it up on us. das nooo bueno.

Skip the edit button. Say what you mean and mean what you say.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Let's keep this thing edit free just like tw1tler.

It's negates one's "go back & be perfect" item from their to do list. If you don't like what you said, delete & re-post. No biggie.

What did people do when all they had to write on was a stone tablet?

They gave a fook, that's what.

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

agreed

(1) Show this thread

Trump Will Always be MY President - Law&Order, GOD & family. We the People - FREEDOM of SPEECH - Truth Seeker - LIGHT - WWG1WGA

I believe edit would be a good thing, I believe we have more good here than evil / plus they would be called out on a dime. We have the block feature and Fook
This site is awesomeness, in the end its your call.
Ty for everything you do.

Focus on FLU19 (covid) matters full-time on twitcrat with much concern. See my database for 3,400+ links. wego.social/ALLLM2020

That is the condundrum. But WeGo and the rest allow edit, and there have no complaints of people doing a bidenxi - cheat.

If it turns out to be a major bidenxi - cheating - problem, then switch it off.

It is necessary for correcting typos and missing key words!

Rec: have it, with a kill switch should it turned into a major problem.