Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Beautiful day here in TN!
My fam went to the lake.
Nana isn't up to it yet.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

MAGNESIUM, epsom salt soaks sis if not diabetic.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Thanks hun, but yeah I have a cabinet full.

LOVE YOU< praying for you fren. BLACK SEED OIL IS SOMETHING amazing also.

Thank you!

Also a decent multi, which pretty much means NO big brands, started taking NAC pretty cool.

What does it do for you, NAC?

https://drbrighten.com/nac-benefits/

Sorry Nana, just saw your question.

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

everyday ✅🥰🙏🏼

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

I started taking this when covid hit. Still take it. It is important for glutathione levels that diminish as we get older.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Me too

(1) Show this thread

No worries, thanks for sharing.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Nana, just saw a video on the healing properties of castor oil. It is good to rub castor oil on the back and along the sciatic nerve. You can make castor oil packs as well. I have been using castor oil for my plantar fascitis to massage my foot, and slept with a castor oil wrap on my foot in the early stages. It really helped relieve the inflammation and a bonus was a soft foot. So now I massage it on both feet! I will look for the video link, and if I find it I will send it to you. 😇

(1) Show this thread