Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Beautiful day here in TN!
My fam went to the lake.
Nana isn't up to it yet.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

MAGNESIUM, epsom salt soaks sis if not diabetic.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Thanks hun, but yeah I have a cabinet full.

LOVE YOU< praying for you fren. BLACK SEED OIL IS SOMETHING amazing also.

Thank you!

Also a decent multi, which pretty much means NO big brands, started taking NAC pretty cool.

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

What does it do for you, NAC?

Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, immune-modulator. During Covid recommended 1200 mg/day. Boosts Glutathione

https://drbrighten.com/nac-benefits/

Sorry Nana, just saw your question.

(3) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

My compound pharmacist talked me into getting a supplement that has quercetin, NAC, vitamin c & d & zinc in it. Nice to take 1 tab instead of 5!

books, painting, walks in nature

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

NAC is nigella seeds? Graines de Nigelle? Corek otu?

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

I agree from my research on this🙏🏻

I noticed these higher magnetic frequencies (vibes) is requiring me ti take a second look at my diet and supplements. So... got a pen and paper and wrote it all down and with prayer for guidance, made the changes. My body is sensitive so I usually take half of supplements. I like the Blue Bonnet brand made in Texas for Quercitin, C, D3, NAC and the Mega Food for the multi vitamin daily immune suppor, which also has the reishi mushroom. and the 300mg Magnesium (citrate, malate, glycinate). Both companies seem to take care with natural formulas and you can order direct:

megafood.com
bluebonnetnutrition.com

(5) Show this thread