Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Hey there, @VK...the rejects of Twatville (me and I'm certain others) are sure missing seeing you bout now.

Knowing you're still fighting the good fight makes it ok (most of the time anyway lol).
Prayers continue to cover you, your family/friends, and all Patriots ww!

(In the meantime, "Don't you forget about all of us at AU!" 😊)

https://youtu.be/XCnpOcxVvuA

Simple Minds - Don't You Forget About Me - YouTube

Don't forget to subscribe to the official Demon Music Group YouTube channel:http://smarturl.it/DemonMusicCELEBRATE -- LIVE AT THE SSE HYDRO GLASGOW [2 CD + D...

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

Aww shucks I missed it. Grandkid had a friend (6-year-olds) over and they wore me out. Both are diagnosed with ADHD.

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

Been watching the moon closely for the last 18months and very strange things going on with its position -very strange things

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

In response Cee Bear to her Publication

Looks like Pittsburgh 😍

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha
I saw the same moon this morning at 4:45.
Not as brilliant as normal when full

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

The moon was always here, since our birth. An old „friend“. He followed us - we followed him. But actually, what do we know about the moon? It‘s another mystery 🤔👀🧐‼️
🌝🌙🌓🌕🌜🌖🌑🌗🌔🌒🌘🌛

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

From here to the Moon sir, congratulations on 300,000 people who love you and look up to you for guidance.

I've always been cautious of the full moon as every time something bad happens it seems to be a full moon.

Stay safe

Mom, wife, Loves Jesus and The Most High,avid Trump supporter I support our Military and our law enforcement

Florida vs nyc last night

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

🌕

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

OMG I wish my strawberry plants looked like this!!

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

I watch all those beautiful videos!!! Such a wonderful farm they worked hard for!
Now to get my strawberries to grow like that 😬

(2) Show this thread

Gorgeous shot of my ruling plane-t, the Moon, although it's merely a mirror 🪞 of Giant Earth, our true planet, as we actually live in a crater covered by a dome. The Dome is how we get the shape of a rainbow 🌈 💖✨️

The moon has been acting very peculiar lately!

VK time on twitter ends 11/22/23? Hope you aren’t leaving before the great default or justice

T = 20
Michelle = 20

Why were certain rooms in the WH renovated?

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

😊just hit up ya twatter post

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Nice numbers.

early evening, and at 10pm

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

;) 338! 😉🥰😘

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

💫✨1111 ✨💫

👋

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Good morning Vincent!
Nice shot!
You are making use of that telescope you bought?

Most ppl still think it is a real moon?

My fren and I were talking a couple nights ago about a star that has been in the sky at my house for about 4 yrs that I have noticed that can not possibly be a star.
It is way to close, way way closer than other stars and always in the same place in the sky flashing.

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

👍 So, come on! Let the games begin!

🤷‍♀️ If you come across a fake alien with a blue beam, just run through it - it's harmless and won't do anything to you 😄

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Good morning ❤️I love these moon pics, because they are like a reflective map of earth✨

🙏🏻Focus on the 💕HEART💕

#FamilyIsEverything

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Strawberry Moon!!!

Great Morning!!!

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response Cee Bear to her Publication

Strawberry Moon

(1) Show this thread