Thanks Admin Koba (@administrator ) for the Home Base. Unbelievable connections made here and great research shared. It is a great training ground.

Looks like everyone is slowly deployed on the battlefield (Twitter).

This VK's tweet seems to be relevant ATM.

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

I don't know what to say about this?- If people think the Truth Movement has not been infiltrated by the tune of 90%++ then I don't know what to say. I am not battling against other TRUE Patriots just questioning some of the many things I see on here. - I am seeing patterns and most suspect people are on the sister site... they are here too. I was very naive in the beginning of this but soon started to see Patterns.. along with my own gut feelings... I am not a big account but I have a big mouth.. I do not believe for a second they are deploying only a select few over to Twitter to fight the battlefield... all these sites are connected - do some research and you will see... If they released us all on TWIT it would just be a BIG SHIT SHOW and would NEVER wake up the masses... too much DIS/MIS Information.. these are all HONEY TRAPS..some of the biggest criminals are hiding behind Patriot names.

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

Yes this is base camp. Safe to speak & share intel. Then go back out to the battlefield, Twta. Glad to be part of this family :)

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

Lots of patriots attacking each other on Truth Social. It’s a shame! They won’t let me back on Twitter! 😌

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

I remind myself of this often👊 when@vincentkennedy didn't follow me back on twatter, this was actually what came to my mind. I don't need a "follower"...I need to be stepping out and becoming a LEADER😎 So.....It made dope signs and stood up for our entire neighborhood that is scared of the meth/heroin compound 😉 I have always felt that if we didn't stand locally, worldwide doesn't even matter. Start LEADING folks. One person CAN make a difference🎇

I am not on twitter yet. I don't care if I get on either. Its cozy here. I like all my anon friends on anonup. I have truly learned a heap.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

What defines a patriot or not a patriot?
Many are acting as patriots>Not really patriots.
Do patriots support human traffickers, disinformation agents, shills, corruption?
What are solutions?
Who brings forth solutions?
Solutions here...

https://anonup.com/thread/12443186

nice reminder :)

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

What do I keep saying?!?#twitter is the enemy and you’re funding the enemy by using it.
#truth

https://truthsocial.com/@cameronschoettle

The Daily Wire Alleges Elon Musk's Twitter Canceled a Deal Over 'Misgendering,' and There's More Disturbing Revelations 👇

Twitter’s CEO is now Linda Yaccarino. Her hiring was controversial because of her history at NBC Universal, a far-left-wing media corporation. She also has ties to the World Economic Forum, which has long pushed the idea that censorship of “disinformation” is a good thing. When Yaccarino was initially hired, many questioned her ability to remain unbiased and promote free speech. Musk assured everyone that it wouldn’t be a problem. Well, it appears to be a problem. That leaves the final question. What is Musk going to do about it?

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/06/01/the-daily-wire-alleges-elon-musks-twitter-canceled-a-deal-over-misgendering-and-theres-more-disturbing-revelations-n754751

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Margical ONE to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

no, not everyone is slowly being deployed to twitter

people ask but are denied.

I am not asking. ever.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Yes, I know, I'm one of those lol

American Patriot, Native Floridian, Quasi Off The Grid Rural Swamp Dweller (By Choice!). Trump/MAGA Supporter. Banned Off Twit,YT,IG..next?

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

I was informed I was PERMANENTLY suspended off Twit..really don't care...still way too lefty and proganda filled. So I go do what I can on lame ass FB, so many still clueless souls on there, it's pitiful! I do my 30 days FB jail, rinse,repeat. Gab is just too hateful and divisive for me. No access to TG or TS (do not do cellphones) Deleted Gettr, WeGo, RightSide..they all suck..any other options? Still prefer AU over them all.

(2) Show this thread