ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Thanks Admin Koba (@administrator ) for the Home Base. Unbelievable connections made here and great research shared. It is a great training ground.

Looks like everyone is slowly deployed on the battlefield (Twitter).

This VK's tweet seems to be relevant ATM.

I don't know what to say about this?- If people think the Truth Movement has not been infiltrated by the tune of 90%++ then I don't know what to say. I am not battling against other TRUE Patriots just questioning some of the many things I see on here. - I am seeing patterns and most suspect people are on the sister site... they are here too. I was very naive in the beginning of this but soon started to see Patterns.. along with my own gut feelings... I am not a big account but I have a big mouth.. I do not believe for a second they are deploying only a select few over to Twitter to fight the battlefield... all these sites are connected - do some research and you will see... If they released us all on TWIT it would just be a BIG SHIT SHOW and would NEVER wake up the masses... too much DIS/MIS Information.. these are all HONEY TRAPS..some of the biggest criminals are hiding behind Patriot names.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @DinaElle in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Elle DiNardi, click on at the bottom under it