Please AU family, can I ask you to pray for my niece@Light444 and her family and my sister and family in New Brunswick 🙏❤️🔥 There's people on twitter claiming that the fires have reached the town (area) they live in.
My sister's house is an old heritage victorian B&B right around the corner from Todd Mansion, and they are needing to evacuate very shortly 😬🥺
Thank you all so much in advance!!🙏🙏

Only people mentioned by @OUTSIDEVOICE in this post can reply

Patriot. Incessant seeker of truth and knowledge. Daughter of the King. Daughter of American heros.

In response Susie Queue to her Publication

🙏

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

Praying right now! Weg1 WGA

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

🙏🙏🙏🙏💙💙💙💙
🙏🙏🙏🙏💙💙💙💙
🙏🙏🙏🙏💙💙💙💙

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

Prayers sent

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

Sending prayers.

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

🙏❤️

🙏🙏🙏🙏

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

❤🙏🙏🙏

🙏 sorry I may be after the event🙏

🙏🙏🙏

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🙏🏻Heavenly Father we ask and praise you for angels protecting Susie's family and all family members✝️through Jesus Christ with grateful hearts and songs of praise lifting your Name Amen🕊❤️

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

🙏🙏🙏

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Father, I humbly ask that you place a hedge of protection around these families and everyone in this area. Please stop these fires from harming the people of New Brunswick. In Jesus’ name. Amen 🙏❤️🙏

Sending prayers of protection and safety🙏🏻🙏🏻

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Sending a prayer for your niece, her family & your sister and her family, may God Bless and be with them all!

God bless
🙏🙏🙏

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Praying for protection. 🙏

😇🙏😘DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER GOD WE ASK FOR PROTECTION FOR THESE FAMILIES AND COMMUNITIES FROM THESE FIRES WE ASK THAT YOU LEAD GUIDE DIRECT AND PROTECT THEM WITH YOUR POWERFUL MIRACULOUS STRENGTH LOVING GRACE AND MERCY PLEASE CALM THEM AND THEIR FAMILY THRU FAITH IN YOU LORD THANK YOUR LORD FOR HEARING OUR PRAYERS IN JESUS NAME AMEN

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

Amen🙏❤️🙏

(1) Show this thread

🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

✨💜🙏

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

God Bless you and your Family/Friends!!!

Prayer Sent!!! 🙏

Much Love, Light, and Healing!!!

🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

🙏🙏🙏

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Praying without ceasing! 🙏🙏🙏

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

🙏🏻

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

Praying for their safety and for everyone affected!
🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Just an average Joe, happily married, working, riding, playing music, praying for the America with Patriot, Constitutional leadership!

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Believer🙏🙌🕊,WWG1WGA🔔🇺🇸🦅 #MAGA

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏