Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Very Coy

Only followers of this user (@libertyandjustice4_ALL) can see their posts

American Patriot, Native Floridian, Quasi Off The Grid Rural Swamp Dweller (By Choice!). Trump/MAGA Supporter. Banned Off Twit,YT,IG..next?

11:11 how bout that?

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

👀 It seems like some fish are sneaking off... like there going somewhere else...🤔🙂!

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

😁

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Watching the water 💧

#19 baby!!

I have been wanting a koi pond. One of my student's father builds them. This is a good video for manifesting. Thanks. Wouldn't it be loverly!

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Hello Vincent
Have a great afternoon okoi

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Good morning VK! 🤗. Sooo many things to think about this post….sometimes better to be a big fish in a small pond, easier to catch a fish in a pond, the fish in the pond doesn’t know what’s beyond……….
Sometimes AU feels just like this beautiful little pond, protected, safe, information flowing like water however,….

God would not bring you through a Red Sea and turn around and allow you to perish in a fish pond.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

God Won! Love & Family will always be everything! You are all family! Grandparents of 11

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

GM VK. 🤔 Hmmm no Good Morning today. You are being ‘koi’ about something.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

:8 - :11
5 mutes
also, reminds me of Morse code.
Well, would you look at that. As I’m typing this out my waterfall in my Koi pond pauses. What the…

These “coincidences” never cease to amaze me.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Whites QWall to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

GMVK. Feel in’ coy today?

Someday…
Pristine spring-fed water.
Nice!

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Qurrent Events

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Hiya VK 👋
TS 11:50
💧#’s 1150 & 115

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Could be Qoi, or Goldback Triggerfish.

"Gold Back Triggerfish (Xanthichthys caeruleolineatus)"

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Hey VK!
Don't be so Koi. ;) Lol

That pond is beautiful! Wish i had room for one, but my little yard is all garden!

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

okay but with all due respect you usually Good Morning Patriots, like in the good ol'days. I am just an old nostalgic soul missing the days when we called you Sir.

Koi
Gematria 35

A lot of 35s out there right now...
Maybe 5/30 ? no clue

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

Carp e diem
Seize the day 🙃

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

9:50
Most High Grace

Hello Vincent!
Wow that is so peaceful!
Don't ya just wish ya could bottle that and pull it out any time of day.
No wait, you have experienced it now so yeppers you can pull it out anytime you need it.

Perhaps you could ask Elon why he many times now still refuses to allow Nana back on twitter AND refuses to show me the post that got me booted the same day as you, DoQ, Flynn and the rest?

Not looking much like he is serious about the free speech thing???

KOI pond=84
84=
I am you
Five Five
Umbrella
Nine Nine
Precipice
Savior
Men in Black
Godfather
Arizona
Arkansas

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

My last post pointed out truth about the FBeye. 🥴

Retired former Mktg. Comm Graphic Art. Married to Ron. Crazy for Vegas Golden Knights & Hockey pets! I love America! #SAVEAMERICA

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Nana, Kim Runner kept encouraging people to keep appealing, I thought about it, about 3 weeks ago, I tried another appeal (after being off over 2 years) and they gave me back my original twitter, but made me delete the tweet that got me taken out, which I did, then was back in. Give it a try.

(2) Show this thread

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Good Afternoon VK and Patriots!

Thank you ...