Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Isn't enough characters to say all I want to say

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

On the night of Jan 20th someone posted the below link to twitter then promptly removed it. Before Its News seems to be posting things we want to happen or know will happen or maybe has happen but not made public yet. I don't know what to make of Before It's News website. 😕

https://beforeitsnews.com/financial-markets/2021/01/major-arrests-just-took-place-nancy-pelosi-aoc-joe-biden-hunter-kamala-harris-ceos-of-fb-twitter-youtube-etc-3352706.html?fbclid=IwAR3wNte89KvzBmd5f2IGAmKSHben6YjxkQQe7zL85YO5VSfcNAYNKrby-L4

Red Pilled for years and didn't know it. Now I understand what was going on..

In response Carida Carpathia to her Publication

I remember seeing a post with a video of things going on around the Capitol between 3 and 6AM but no one seemed to understand what was happening other than there were arrest being made.

(0) Show this thread

Think about it....Do we positively know Trump and family actually lived there? Also, If they did, remember it was many months before Melania and Baron moved in.

Wonder if this was when he found out from the Laptops from Nancy? #ThesePeopleAreSick

There is no way POTUS would have resided in the WH while this was going on beneath him. Maybe happened the moment he took office 4 years ago..

In response Prairie Patriot to his Publication

I am pretty sure he wasnt aware of what was going on initally! We watched the live videos that night. There were children there

(1) Show this thread

rememeber its a movie ...DJT would never have been at the house, not even for a second , if there were all these souls and kids down in the tunnels( white house , 5 finger lakes , arlignton cemetary and almost the whole main street and under all the moument. remember Waschington Dc is Jerusalem in their worhisping : there is a reason why netanyau got the golden key of the white house...why golden ?
what does it mean "to be cover in gold"? preparing for full declass ....this is drop drop drop...flood coming !!

#SaveOurChildren WWG1WGA TB Bucs, Lightning, Rays. Registered Nurse. Love music.

article includes the capitol building. tunnels underneath DC can go deep and are complex, and extend 200 miles. i think the tunnels connect white house to capitol, possibly WH to Camp David. just my opinion.

I'm hoping and praying this is true, but I can't believe it till its been made public. Too much secrecy and hiding of the truth.

The story by Jerome Coursi on how Trump got into office

https://youtu.be/woiPRDV38w8

The Great Awakening • This is it • Buckle Up • Godspeed🙏🏻🇺🇸

I want to believe this rescue mission took place and arrests were made. Truly.
And the chatter of arrests re: PizzaGate, AS, and all of the DS trafficking/Antifa/CCP arrests...and I appreciate this source, but the Public needs to be shown.
Some sort of evidence needs to be procured. Something - anything.

Seperately but related: What will happen to these traumatized children now? This is heart-breaking.

In response True North to her Publication

This is a military operation, we the people will be shown when the military is done so that way it's all said and done nobody can interfere nobody can object to it.

In response True North to her Publication

and I watched the memorial CCTV camera for the officer who died at the capital, I clicked to the back of the building after it was over and I saw dozens upon dozens of politicians boarding buses the same bus as I saw it Bidens Inauguration. And then I realized that these politicians are on work release they've all been arrested micro chipped the military is tracking them, they get released during the day to go to work just like a inmate so everybody thinks the government is functioning as normal and then these buses pick them up at Night in these buses take them back to the prisons where they

(2) Show this thread

I'm confused about the date. I saw video clip on January 20 @ around 2am from Mustang Medic with all the busses and vans going into W.H. grounds, yet this date says, "Jan. 29". Also, they are just now finding bodies and children after Trump was in W.H.? IDK girl. It doesn't make sense. There was a post or Tweet or quote from someone quite awhile back that I kept seeing that said, "he know's where the bodies are." Something like that. I believe it was in ref for Joe Biden. Not sure. Does anyone else know/remember?

In response Chrissy Webb to her Publication

Gen Flynn knows where the bodies are.

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟A New World ahead🎉🌟🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

In response Chrissy Webb to her Publication

Saw a video yesterday concerning the body bags coming out of the WH. Remember hearing President Trump was never allowed anywhere near the tunnels below the WH. Since the vacancy of the white house, the military went underground to complete the mission.
It is terribly sickening and horrifying. 😥

(2) Show this thread

i don't believe this. i do not believe that trump allowed children to be held in tunnels under the white house. i think biden is a total tool but i do not believe that in the first weeks in the white house his priority would be to drag kids into tunnels under the white house. i'm stuckinh with what i know. they stole the election. this installment was a coup. biden is illegitimate.

In response Speechless 312 to his Publication

Many of us watched on the Livestream children on that night and buses. The buses have continued lately too. The children have to be taken out carefully and only in darkness because they havent seen the light of day. Being removed while Trump was at the White House was not exactly a good idea and this is a military operation so it was done as they see fit. We'll see what happens but I believe it to be true based on what I saw on the videos / livestreams of the WH

(1) Show this thread

is it official? Waiting for mass arrest

God bless America. God bless President Trump. God bless all of his legal teams. Navy vet ssbm 600, 611. 9yrs usaf reserves, desert storm vet

show us the arrest, show us the kids rescued.

My family is everything to me ❤ God Bless The USA 🇺🇸

"Before it was news," claims to know a lot but most of it is flat out false. I really doubt Trump was in the WH for 4 years and they just now found kids in tunnels.

In response Angela Creel to his Publication

It started during the Obama Admin, was discovered during Trump Admin and is in process of children being removed after he has left the WH. Its a military operation.

(1) Show this thread

Conservative Christian, happily married united states patriot. DONALD TRUMP, still my PRESIDENT

if this were true, the DS would not be worrying about impeaching DJT. They would be running for their lives. Because this would mean that they (DS) would be finished regardless of DJT. Just my logic at yhis moment.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Richard Dickinson to his Publication

They can run nowhere, they are heavilymonitored.. and congress is in a prison called DC. It is not a prison for people from the outside, people are going in. But no one can come out.

(1) Show this thread