i don't believe this. i do not believe that trump allowed children to be held in tunnels under the white house. i think biden is a total tool but i do not believe that in the first weeks in the white house his priority would be to drag kids into tunnels under the white house. i'm stuckinh with what i know. they stole the election. this installment was a coup. biden is illegitimate.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Speechless312 in this post can reply

In response Speechless 312 to his Publication

Many of us watched on the Livestream children on that night and buses. The buses have continued lately too. The children have to be taken out carefully and only in darkness because they havent seen the light of day. Being removed while Trump was at the White House was not exactly a good idea and this is a military operation so it was done as they see fit. We'll see what happens but I believe it to be true based on what I saw on the videos / livestreams of the WH

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

i aaw the videos. ligistically it jyst doesnt make sense that trump would have permitted children to remain in captuvity for four years under his watch. its not lije they would have had to come out of the white house. i know nothing us as it seems, but i csnnot make this piece of the puzzle fit in sny way that doesnt slso
implicate trump and i am confidrnt that Trimp is not party too, nor eould he tolerate this. i donfeel
like we are watching a movie. im ready for the end credits.

(1) Show this thread