The Great Awakening • This is it • Buckle Up • Godspeed🙏🏻🇺🇸

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

I want to believe this rescue mission took place and arrests were made. Truly.
And the chatter of arrests re: PizzaGate, AS, and all of the DS trafficking/Antifa/CCP arrests...and I appreciate this source, but the Public needs to be shown.
Some sort of evidence needs to be procured. Something - anything.

Seperately but related: What will happen to these traumatized children now? This is heart-breaking.

and I watched the memorial CCTV camera for the officer who died at the capital, I clicked to the back of the building after it was over and I saw dozens upon dozens of politicians boarding buses the same bus as I saw it Bidens Inauguration. And then I realized that these politicians are on work release they've all been arrested micro chipped the military is tracking them, they get released during the day to go to work just like a inmate so everybody thinks the government is functioning as normal and then these buses pick them up at Night in these buses take them back to the prisons where they

In response True North to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DankQ82Q in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cabal Crusher, click on at the bottom under it