I wonder how many of us will be written out of wills.

I sense increased hostility in my mom and sister and I know they were going over POA and wills this weekend. I don't care because I am glad I am working for GOD but just the thought it might be done hurts.

My heart hurts today for the family I had before all of this. It aches for holidays and times together. I'm not having a happy day today. I'm really quite sad. My heart hurts really bad today.

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Chrissydog 63. to his Publication

🙂 I did . . . Thank you. I needed that today. Sending love Patriot.

(1) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

I was, but it was necessary!

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

I know. Hopefully this incoming crisis will be the Olympic pool of ice water they need to wake up.
Stay true to yourself. Hold onto the Creator’s Truth. They will know who to go see when they wake up.

💛🙏🙏🙏

I feel sad for you. I think we are seeing people even family’s true colors you don’t turn your back on people for thinking different than you. It’s just wrong on so many levels. Chin up sunshine God brought you too it and he will see you through it. Keep the Faith it’s all we have left.

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

Hang in there fren!! We are all family and we are here for you!!
When the storm finally passes I hope we can all have a big ol family reunion!

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

Feel frustrated also! I don't recognize who they are anymore. So sad and pisses me off that they think we are the problem.

The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

Sending you hugs and love. I do know how you are feeling. My siblings have excluded my family and I from weddings, baby showers and other family gatherings. You are right it hurts a lot😞

True Patriot in CA. Donald Trump is my President!!!!

I'm so sorry!! ♥

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

💖🙏🙏🙏

Brighter Days are Near!! 🙏❤️

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

With you ❤🌈🤗

A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

I am Your Fam & You are a Joint heir to all The ABUNDANCE you could ever NEED DEAR" 💙

books, painting, walks in nature

All still brainwashed. They cant help it, we have to undo the brainwashing by taking over the news and the radio. Telling them the real thing 24 times a day.

😎What if it was the sister problem and mom was helping by covering all angles that type of thing? JS

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

I'm sorry we all have to go through this, I pray it will be over soon. We are here for you!

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

I know how you feel. Not taking out of Will but my own daughter distanced herself from me because thinks I’m nuts and a threat to her and my granddaughter because I don’t take vaccines. My one and only granddaughter. Hurts bad.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Lisa Sistare to her Publication

Sending you a hug. My heart is hurting real bad today. I just don't understand any of this.

(1) Show this thread