I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I wonder how many of us will be written out of wills.

I sense increased hostility in my mom and sister and I know they were going over POA and wills this weekend. I don't care because I am glad I am working for GOD but just the thought it might be done hurts.

My heart hurts today for the family I had before all of this. It aches for holidays and times together. I'm not having a happy day today. I'm really quite sad. My heart hurts really bad today.

I know how you feel. Not taking out of Will but my own daughter distanced herself from me because thinks I’m nuts and a threat to her and my granddaughter because I don’t take vaccines. My one and only granddaughter. Hurts bad.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @lsistare in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Lisa Sistare to her Publication

Sending you a hug. My heart is hurting real bad today. I just don't understand any of this.

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

There is no understanding all this insanity and the evil that's creating it 😕

We can take comfort in knowing that one day -- ONE SWEET DAY -- all will know the truth . Poison vaccines, pharmakea sorcery, agenda driven education, hypnosis through television, satanic politicians and corporations, and on and on. The devil really is in the details, and everyone's going to find out just how pervasive it is.

Hopefully we'll get some apologies from family and friends.

Then we can say to them what my mom said to me after I became an adult --
"You know one of the best days of my life was when you called and told me I really did know what I was talking about all those years after all !" 😊 💖

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

They are mainstream media brainwashed. We need to pray for them.

(3) Show this thread