My experience in the grocery store today:
Was in the organic produce section. Another woman about my age was looking at produce there. I sensed I could talk to her & asked if she knew about Apeel. While talking another woman came over & joined in with the same concerns about our food. Very nice woman.

We continued our convo for at least 20-25 minutes. We talked about chem trails, DUMBS, tunnels, Gates, the clown admin, trafficking, Target, but mostly about the children. She was quite aware of what is going on. We discussed the shock folks will have when they find out the real truths. But she kept referring to Psalm 91 & said she was praying daily. When she quoted the Psalm the other woman said, "thanks I needed that." "Surely he will save you from the fowler’s snare and from the deadly pestilence."

I was meant to be at that place at that time to meet this woman & I also needed to hear that prayer. Wow. Just when you think folks are not aware. There are more than you think.💫✨🙏

Only people mentioned by @Patriot63 in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Meant to be, God's timing! 😇

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

I love your story! No coincidences with God! He makes those connections so we are encouraged by one another!

GREAT TESTIMONY !!! WE ARE WAKING PEOPLE UP EVERYWHERE GOD HAS REVEALED SO MUCH TO US ALL AND GIVEN US BRAVERY COURAGE AND STRENGTH TO SHARE OUR TRUTH AND EMBRACE EACH OTHER IN ORDINARY PLACES BLESSINGS AND PRAYERS TO US ALL HOLD ON TO THE WORD OF GOD FOR IT IS WHERE OUR WISDOM AND POWER COME FROM IN JESUS NAME AMEN

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

I am sometimes hesitant to speak up, but for some reason I felt I could talk to her & so glad I did. I thought about our convo all the way home & the Psalm she quoted. It left me peaceful. Then heard this psalm 33:20 on the car radio:
We wait in hope for the Lord; he is our help and our shield. Someone is getting my attention for sure today

(1) Show this thread

Faith, Family, Freedom - the Truth Will Prevail - GOD WINS

Thank you for sharing! 💗💗💗

That’s so awesome thanks for sharing!

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

💗💗💗

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Wonderful! Thank you for this; it is most encouraging! You are a love!

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

Definitely encouraging. It makes all this nonsense, chaos & noise seem so ridiculous

(1) Show this thread

💖We are all God’s children.💖

What a blessing you are Mare Qay!

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

We all are.

(1) Show this thread

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

Wonderful experience! Sounds like an amazing conversation.
You were meant to be there and the other ladies were meant to meet you.
I think we are starting to find each other more easily now.

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

God bless you.
Good news.
ThankQ

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

Thank you for sharing - I like when people share stories like this - I think others who are newly waking up to certain things aren't sure who to talk to- or they are afraid to ignite the conversation.

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

You never know when you ignite that convo how the other one will respond. I just felt it was right, but it was a simple question to start talking about the Apeel & boom, it went from there. She was very forthcoming & has been awake awhile. Was telling my dental assistant about Bioengineered food & she had no idea what that was. So I told her it was GMO & the name was changed. Never give up!!!!!

(1) Show this thread

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

Love this… 🙏🏻

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

There are more good than bad.
We are uniting, on our own and spreading truth.
I see God's hand in so much of this. You were blessed to have this experience today.

Well said. I thought about our convo & her prayer all the way home. Then I heard on the radio Psalm 33:20 - We wait in hope for the Lord;
he is our help and our shield.

I am being spoken to for sure today.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

Something has to happen the people have had enough I honestly feel that we the people need to take back our country we have the means what if all of the plan is just psyop to keep us from doing what we know we can do? I am just saying it really gone far with everything especially this woke crap.

(2) Show this thread

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️❤️❤️