Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Martin Geddes

If we knew the scale of the genocide when in progress then it would make it worse so we wouldn't know the scale of the genocide after all.

So better not to know until it's over.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Hmmm ?
Question(s) for me is who (if anyone) knew the scale of it early on? And who wud hv blvd it? But most importantly wud knowing hv made a difference to it even happening early on?
Wish i'd known more early on.
Accept may be glad i didn't when it's over tho. :)

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

Agree 100%! After finding out about the hidden horrors, it has taken me a few years to feel joy again. I slowly started doing those things I set aside because I simply could not muster the desire nor focus.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

It's like watching a horrific slow motion train wreck and feeling mostly helpless to stop it........... but then - seeing one you can touch here or there......... and knowing the vast devastation, hoping you're wrong, and knowing there is one life where perhaps you made a small difference.
That's how it feels every single day.

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

Well said. It’s our job now to help those who’ve been poisoned with solutions. Dr. Peter McCullough and Dr. Stella https://drstellamd.com/
https://petermcculloughmd.substack.com/p/dissolution-of-spike-protein-by-nattokinase

(1) Show this thread

We have known the scale of genocide for years, its the normies