🇺🇸 Juan O Savin
In satanic sacrifices they ADRENALIZE the victim.
They do it over time.
Usually for several days before the actual killing
so that the parts of the body they want to consume
& the blood
are saturated in the adreno excretions
& that causes a unique TYPE OF HIGH, allegedly
& that is VERY ADDICTIVE.
Once an animal has a taste for blood
you have to euthanize it.
Even in the animal world it’s SO ADDICTIVE
they can never be trusted again around humans.
That would be the context in the way you view this.

🇺🇸 Gene Decode
The black eye is actually due to part of the rituals they do
to be able TO GET the adrenochrome.
There's different levels of initiations.
At 33 degree & above you have to give your firstborn.
That’s part of the ‘Brit’
or the ‘blood contract’
that is done in these bloodline families.

🇺🇸 Juan O Savin
In most cases 1 kill isn’t enough. It takes 2.
___
Joe Biden had his 1st wife + child killed
J Depp killed River Phoenix...

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

I personally believe that every single person in that collage is transvestite and that they were transitioned at fairly young ages.

PhD -Aberdeen, UK 2012, Early Modern Scottish/British History Mom, Wife of Ted (6-18-2023), ULTRA MAGA Patriot

Just want to add as someone who was raised in the Masonic order that not all people in that order are bad, much like the FBI. One of my great uncles was a 33rd degree Mason for his contributions to chemistry back in the 1930s. As I understand it from the inside, there is a point in the ritual where the initiate has a choice and that's what decides if they will be invited to the dark side. That's just a rumor from others in the org who know about this.
From my past experience, I still think there are wonderful people who use these secretive organizations for fellowship, business connections and charity purposes but absolutely agree that at the highest levels, there is something fishy going on.
God Bless everyone and please don't think all people in masonic organizations are bad. They do a lot of charity work as I can attest. I am not, however, currently involved.

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Hv learned these things on my awakening journey, yet am still shocked how truly unhuman ppl can be ... God will be their judge
#NoMercy
#SaveTheChildrenWorldwide

Truth seeker, writer, painter, fur-mom 🐶🐱 Yeshua 🙏👑

Well you can't really use Johnny as an example because his wife was beating the shit out of him at the time. And that last pic was him in a movie playing a patient dying of cancer 🤷‍♀️ it's easy to look up.

In response Kay Cee to her Publication

There was a recent photo of
the ghost of Johnny in the Daily Mail
with black & bloody teeth.
I couldn't post that one 🤮

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Kay Cee to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

Okay...I know everyone loves Keanu Reeves...and all the good that he does....but I can't help but wonder now about his first wife and child. "She was in a relationship with actor Keanu Reeves that began in 1998 and ended in early 2000, following the stillbirth of their daughter. On April 2, 2001, Syme died in an automobile collision at the age of 28, shortly after she and Reeves had reunited." If I'm wrong...I apologize. Buuut.....I find it interesting that though he had several movies before....it was the Matrix in 1999 that really made him a HUGE star.

NOTHING & no one should surprise us anymore.
We won't know until Q's movie ends
& the credits roll who is a what?
Good guy, bad guy, double-triple-agent,
human, not human, man/woman, woman/man,
actor, CGI......& on 🤷‍♀️

(1) Show this thread

And also it makes me think about Reptilians, Maybe they are hybrid human and need Adrenaline to keep their human shape?? Or real hybrid people make this as their habit to keep them younger.

And Demi Moore

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

THEIR FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH TURNED INTO A FOUNTAIN OF DEATH AND EVERLASTING DAMNATION

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

Brilliant, George.
Perfectly put 💥

Such evil must never ever exist
ever ever again in all Creation 🙏🏻🕊

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

The evil is beyond comprehension. Each and every one of [them] needs to be exposed!

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

John McCain
Prince Charles

both killed their first wives... in favor of handlers.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

I thought Diana was alive.

(1) Show this thread

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

How do the justify yes some were forced into addiction by spiking and not given all the details I am sure some where black mail into it as well but there are those who from some sick reasin enjoyed It I truly hope to God the get what they got coming to them. Those poor innocent lives murdered for a high it makes me wanna puke to think about it.

Some of what Juan says is fairly correct, some parts are not

"WE" spiked [THEIR] drink

God loving MAGA man. Peace Please spread the truth anyway any where you can God bless

Worse vampire they are...

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

They are no longer humans!
Don't go near these demons

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Exactly right, Arba 🙏🏻🕊❤️

(1) Show this thread