Only people mentioned by @johnburke in this post can reply

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response John Burke to his Publication

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

I beg to differ, none of this Satanic world DEPOPULATION agenda should be tolerated. This is what thie core of this agenda is. It is normalizing perversion and weakening the family. It is stealing souls away from the life God intended. Being part of the LBGTQ+ community has become " trendy." As all things demonic are, it is a deception.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

🙋‍♀️ *ahem* I beg to differ Blair. I had an issue with all of this before AND furthermore Blair is part of the problem! Just because he is "on our side" doesn't make the living in sin part ok. It's about children's rights too because we don't want them growing up around what he is or the other things he just mentioned.
Drag shows are sinful and evil.
Sex changes are sinful and evil.
All things LGBT are sinful and evil.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
(1) Show this thread