🕯 MJTruth
J&J C19 DEATH JABS NO LONGER AVAILABLE IN THE US
as the remaining doses have expired

31.5 million doses purchased
12.5 million doses trashed

https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/15/health/johnson-johnson-covid-vaccine-end/index.html

@ candlesinthenight

#UnTestedUnMaskedUnVaxed
#WINNING 🕊

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

My Mama and I are still UN-vaccinated. We attended a wedding last week with over 100 guests. A couple of family members were there from out of state. They both had covid. We did not know until a couple of days after the wedding. Half my family members (12) got covid and tested positive. All were vaccinated. My Mama and I still have no symptoms and we feel fine. MOF - we took care of my youngest grandson who had the disease. Several folks said to just put him in a hotel. I said NO WAY. He's my grandson and I will look after him. I am not going to life my life in fear and dread. Washed hand, common sense and trusting in God. He will decide when it is my time to go - not the DS.

Our natural immunity will work as intended if it is not compromised by the exact things the CDC recommended. If we keep our bodies healthy by keeping well hydrated, healthy diet, exercise, sunshine, fresh air, deep breathing, and some exposure to " germs." The jab and the CDC recommendations were designed to WEAKEN the immune system. 😇

In response Brandy Molina to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @InHisHolyName in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carol Roberts, click on at the bottom under it