Once you figure out what I'm really doing on here, your mind is gonna be BLOWN. 😆

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Unless you showed up on my doorstep, it's not likely to blow my mind. LOL. AU is home, and you are family. Your candor has earned my respect. Paradigm shifts is part of the process, as painful as they are, y'all keep me coming back for more. I'm here to learn.

Whatever it is... I'm thinking it's righteous.

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

Truth seeker. Mother. Save the children. Much Light&LQVE***TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 11:11

Let it all be revealed in divine timing✨
Can/may you give a clue? KEK!🐸TheBestIsYetToCome🙌💜

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

I feel like there are many this applies to, both here and Twitter.

American Patriot who Loves God and The United States of America 🇺🇸 , supports President Trump and American Patriots. #WWG1WGA #MAGA

Not sure what that is, but I read your de-codes.
🇺🇲👊🇺🇸

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Glad you are here! Love and Blessings to you!

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️How soon before we find out? Be safe in whatever you are doing. God bless.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

It's all around you every day! Must watch ⌚ 👀🔥

(1) Show this thread

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

Are going to Shane Browning Island? 👀👀🧐🫣🙏🏻✨❤️💯💙💚

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

Can’t wait to find out! 🙏🏻.