Only people mentioned by @Jennja in this post can reply

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

We pulled a lot of Gā€™s in the last 3 years, but NOTHING like what the normies are about to pull.
Praying for them mind, body & soul.
šŸ™

God has already won. āœØšŸ™šŸ¼āœØ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! šŸ˜Š

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

That's a good way to put it. šŸ‘šŸ»

(1) Show this thread

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

sadly, yes I have known and it's a hard cross to bear - I am tired

šŸ‡®šŸ‡¹/šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§/šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø āœļø WWG1WGA šŸŒKindness is Free šŸ’–āœØFamily is EverythingāœØšŸ’–

Most, but not all n certainly not the detail.

It's been over 20 years for me. It's not been a great 2 decades knowing these things and trying to live right along with the sheep. You are lucky it's only been 6 years.

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

Depopulation is real

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

And Pres DJT, Q, Field, and Juan were our sources to begin this journey into the light...the many more Truthtellers that we know and many we don't know deserve the credit...as they were chosen by God to do His work, so ALL GLORY TO GOD. Hallelujah! šŸŽ¶šŸŽµšŸ„šŸŽ¤šŸŽøšŸŒŽšŸ‘€šŸ’„šŸ’ÆšŸ™ā˜ļøšŸ™šŸ¤šŸšŸ¤šŸŒ“
AND TO THIS VERY DAY...they remain our best sources!!!!!
Godspeed Patriot Family.
šŸ¤

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.šŸŒ¹

Yes knew all this, wish it would be spread on MSM instead of to all of us who know this already, whatā€™s the Hold up? I mean spread it on ALL MSM bold & center constantly like they spread the lies! Big Pharma still control the commericials, trangenders, gays, etc. on every dang program you watch anymore. Wow where are the WHITE HATS in taking this corruption off the airways? Our children are being so poisoned with this crap, not sure you can change their minds anymore šŸ„ŗšŸ˜„ My daughter just keeps telling me Mom you have to let everyone be who they want to be! Ughhh, just throwing Godā€™s Laws completely out the window & we raised her very God loving, but peer pressure & outside influences like tik tok, Movies, TV, Music, etc. sure made a mess of that! I feel I donā€™t even know her anymore. Truly Morals/Ethics are so deteriorated not sure if it can be saved! All I can do is heavily pray & do daily what comes to me in a kind & loving way. God Bless Us All because we sure need it!

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs šŸ˜¬šŸ¤£

In response Stevie King to her Publication

No, you DON'T "have to let everyone be who they want to be", especially if being who they want to be hurts people, either directly or indirectly.

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

In response Stevie King to her Publication

Amen to everything you said..tv is getting worse every day. Can't even watch what was decent shows before all this crap started up.

(3) Show this thread

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

Yes, I knew. Had to tell anyone who would listen.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Also:
The crooked Bush family
Barbara is a dude
Hollywood is evil
Disney is evil
LGBT/ transgender agenda is for the purpose of depopulation
Pedophilia acceptance is the goal of the LGBT movement
The number of children who go missing
DUMBS
Government controlled schools
Medical complex not for healing
šŸ˜‰

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. ā€œFaith Hope Loveā€ God Almighty Wins

Praise God Almighty.
Heaven on Earth
LOVE

Iā€™m a Burger in Dragon Land for 20 years.

Now imagine knowing most of this for thirty years and seeing Q drops happening live and watching the boards explode which eventually led to the creation of sites like AU and the numbers of people waking up growing everyday. It has been a long tripā€¦

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response Jack Fancy to his Publication

Yep, Here we are. I know what you are talking about.

Only followers of this user (@Froggie_2322) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread