On days like today when the Twitter CEO news is breaking, AU is really a nice, peaceful respite. Grateful for home and you all ♥️

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Earth Steward. Artist. Lightworker. https://t.me/DiedSuddenlyConnecticut

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

You've been a blessing and source of respite for years. Always grateful for your keen awareness and high frequency vibes.
The RunnerResonance 😊

Yes Kim I agree AU is truly home. Been a long haul The Great Awakening. 8 years goes by real quick if you type it real fast

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

This is a special place & we are blessed to have you 💖

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

💛

Only followers of this user (@Treetone) can see their posts

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

Yep.🙂. Like home, it's honest, safe and comforting with family you can talk to trust and share stuff with 🤗..💖. It is good to take a little wonder around other platforms now and then, and I admit I really don't 'get out' as often as I used to...😜

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

Yes indeed Kim there is no place like home. It is home to all digital warriors, anons and patriots pull up and seat and rest your weary mind reach out if you have needs there are plenty of good people who will to help you through it. Even VK has called AU home.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

❤️
We are the eye of the storm.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

This is home for me now, lots of good info passed along and lots of love ❤🇨🇦

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Fuck Twitta...it's still a liberal haven, nothing's changed.

Until y’all came back it ‘twas boring!!

💫❤️🥰🙏🏼

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

back at ya Kim!😀

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

After an initial WTF moment you’d think those supposedly awake would take a step back and figure it out.

Grateful for you Kimmy

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Guuurl you are so right. I had to take a Twitter break last night and not been on much today. Being home is better ☺️

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

people are rage against the machine on Twitt & TS right now lol

(1) Show this thread

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

🥰🤗😘

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

AU shines relentless💛

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

❤️Hear hear Kim

Home sweet home

President Donald J. Trump is Andrew Breitbart's REVENGE

The bed is twitter, the box is AU

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

AU is the best ❤️❤️🌻

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

On RED Friday when we pray for all those who serve to return home, sending prayers for all Patriots to have a real home with family that isn’t any social media platform anywhere on the internet 🙏🏻❤️

books, painting, walks in nature

AU is the best place ever to be! Love you all!