God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

My daddy isn't expected to live thru the night. Filled with so much sadness right now, can't stop crying.

THIS ONE IS FOR YOU DADDY!!!

✨❤️✨11:11✨❤️✨

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

I'm so blessed you were my daddy, rest in peace in the loving arms of our Heavenly Father.

I miss you so much already daddy, you were such a good man, a kind and gentle soul. You taught me so much about life...to never give up and always have faith, to fight until the very end and finish the race strong, to show love and grace and compassion for fellow man and so much more. Your light shone so bright daddy! You touched so many lives in such a positive way, your ripple was pure LOVE and it will keep on rippling for eternity. ✨❤️✨

Dad served his country in the Air Force, here he was holding me as a newborn during a break from assignment, a close bond from the start. He knew the truth and he was the only family member besides me who understood what has been going on in the world all these years. He sometimes wrote 10 letters a day to POTUS Trump and other leaders, always trying to wake people up and make a difference. He was the only one I was able to talk to about PQSTS and happenings and what was truly going on. I felt less alone because he was right there with me. Such a huge loss, my heart is shattered. 😢

Only people mentioned by @Jennja in this post can reply

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Am so sorry for your loss Liberty 💞 Here for you. Heartfelt condolences to you and your family.
✨💖🙏🏻💖✨🕊💫

books, painting, walks in nature

You are not alone, we are your family also. He stepped over the treshold, but is also still here with you. Stay strong!

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

It is very hard to understand (it took me 22 years) God has other plans for Daddy. Whenever you are thinking of him-he is thinking of you. He will never leave you. I know very well how you are feeling. I cry for you God send down your Angels -This family needs you. Bless you. Amen!

Imo - he's "right beside you" & has not gone any where, but to the front lines beyond the veil...even stronger positioning now...he's really gonna kick ass now for the love of humanity 🔥💙☀️

God Bless you and comfort you. 🙏💗🙏

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

May our Lord of peace and comfort be with you. 🙏 Your dad sounds like he is an amazing man. You will be with him again in a joyous heavenly reunion. Next time for all eternity. What a blessing to have such a loving father. 😇

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

i was born i to the AF as well… dad was an AF Firefighter