My daddy isn't expected to live thru the night. Filled with so much sadness right now, can't stop crying.

THIS ONE IS FOR YOU DADDY!!!

✨❤️✨11:11✨❤️✨

Only people mentioned by @Jennja in this post can reply

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (@zhangdaye) can see their posts

🙏🙏🙏

I AM a child of God, a free thinking, Sovereign Divine Being. Love Oz & grateful for the USA & WW Patriots! #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything

Much love Jenna.
🙏❤️🙏

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

Very sorry for your loss.

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

I'm so blessed you were my daddy, rest in peace in the loving arms of our Heavenly Father.

I miss you so much already daddy, you were such a good man, a kind and gentle soul. You taught me so much about life...to never give up and always have faith, to fight until the very end and finish the race strong, to show love and grace and compassion for fellow man and so much more. Your light shone so bright daddy! You touched so many lives in such a positive way, your ripple was pure LOVE and it will keep on rippling for eternity. ✨❤️✨

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

🙏🏻🥺❤️

Yehoveh God is my Father, I love Family, Country, MAGA, KAG, Q AND TRUMP!!

Lost mine 12 years ago. I will tell you i can still feel him with me even though he is gone physically. Can still hear him talking to me. He may be gone in the physical but trust me he is not gone from you. Bless you and may the face of Yehoveh shine upon you.

(25) Show this thread

I am a Patriot and supporter of Donald J Trump. #MAGA #KAG Needed alternative to Twitter! Great to meet #Anons #Q

God Bless you and your family through these extremely difficult times. My Father is my Role Model and rock. May you find peace within Patriot.

🙏🥲❤️

Trump deplorable, MAGA, KAG, SA, Take America Back, WWG1WGA

🙏🙏🙏

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

Raying for your dad, you and entire family. WWG1WGA

God Family Country in that order. The fight for freedom is real and I want to do my part to be on the right side of history.

2 year ago I lost my dad. That was the time he passed. It was tough but that time gave me reassurance that he was in good hands. God Bless.

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

🙏🙏🙏

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

Prayers Hugs for you and family! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️❤️❤️💯💯💯

Reach out... hold my hand... I got you... everyone here has got you.. THEY will feel your hand reach out...all of us.....where we go one.... you know we are with you....💗💓💗💓💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication

Thank you💗🙏🏼💗

(1) Show this thread

We are with you... God has called them to Him.. we are still here...for a reason... this war is so different...spiritual... but I remember flying a spitfire during the blitz....my dad was 10 years old at that time in London..... 😔

Daddy passed away about 40 minutes ago and is home in Heaven with God. He is no longer suffering or in pain. The hearts of those who love him are hurting tonight. May you rest in peace daddy. 😢🙏🏼

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

🙏🙏So sorry for your loss Jenn. God bless your Dad.🙏💞

Hope has returned. We are blessed

God bless you and your family. Debbie and I are praying for you all.

(14) Show this thread

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

Love and prayers sent your way. WRWY 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼🕊

So sorry ! 💔
Please feel all our hugs !
XO

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Prayers❤️

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

Can’t hit the like button on this. Prayers for you and your family for comfort and peace during this time. 🕊🙏

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

May he be free of all suffering and rise into the light of a blessed new Life.

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

Avid reader and author! Patriot & MAGA. Truth seeker who is about all about exposing the lies! Trump best president ever!

Sending a warm hug.

💔💗🙏💗💔💗🙏💗💔

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Prayers for you all now.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

🙏😔🙏

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

If she pines for you Sir, your honor is intact.

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

Prayers for you and your family!