Washington DC is done.

It is no longer known as Washington DC.

It is now...

THE U.S. ARMY MILITARY DISTRICT OF WASHINGTON

This is truth.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Above All Else, Righteousness!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Nothing matters until everyone can see the same things we see. I am done talking about things that ruins my credibility in my real life. When they call you names such as conspiracy theorist it affects other things at work. All of a sudden things that they used see you as competent at is now in question. I have seen my circle of friends go through this thinking they were doing a good thing. We are done with this especially when the defunct system still has teeth. If the FBI IRS etc are done then their actions should have no effect on peoples lives. So as long the map says DC on it it is still the same old DC. As long as the FBI IRS are chasing people down their system is very much still alive. We need to treat everything as it was until they can't touch you. Listen folks no one is coming to help you if you guessed wrong. They will left you to suffer and die.

I won’t believe it till it shows up on Google maps 😂🤣😂🤣😜

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Had to scroll to see how many “sauce” responses & only see 1! Add a couple zero’s if you post this on X or TS! 😂

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

then all trespassers in those big fancy granite
and limestone buildings that steal money as
payment to destroy America need to be put
in a prisoner of war camp

Only followers of this user (@GODmySaviour) can see their posts

La vérité et elle les détruira 😎☝️

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

AMEN AND AMEN AMERICA
💕🙏💕👍💕🇺🇸💕👍💕🙏💕

Thas what I am talkin bout.

Wow, look at the traction this post got! Didn't realize there were that many on AU.

American patriot, freedoms keeper, mom gramma, and honestly tired of the corrupt politicians swamp creatures 🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼 Imperfect Christian

Im starting to think that maybe the us marshalls site was doing a Day in History by posting that post about Feb 23rd back in the day? idk

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Hopefully a future Swamp Museum!

Crickey KeKz, TwaTTeRed x12 got fairly ridiculous, glad you're all here doin good. As1WeRideStorms. As1WeAreAll. Romans 12:2. Aroha nui.

Washington is#Fooked

Crickey KeKz, TwaTTeRed x12 got fairly ridiculous, glad you're all here doin good. As1WeRideStorms. As1WeAreAll. Romans 12:2. Aroha nui.

its been known as that since the 1900s...

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

Then we need to see a Military Ass Kicking going down🥊🥊🥊🥊

Love POTUS45, Qphile, red-pilling family and neighbors

Sauce?

castle clean

all I know..is the more I know.. the more I know that I don't know..you know?

https://www.mdwhome.mdw.army.mil/
First Photo..who dat..reminds me of Jack Nicholson "Honey, I'm home"
2nd from pdf https://www.mdwhome.mdw.army.mil/docs/default-source/media-documents/jfhq-ncr-mdw-booklet.pdf

Last 2 Photos:"59th Presidential Inauguration" (I do not see Biden)
- 4 images total-

Q Patriot. NO TRAINS NO LISTS I'm not here for that. Vanity Number Chasers Who produce no real Content Suck!

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

It was stated...So be it

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

Thank God, Military, Angels (Gods anointed) and the Patriots. 🙏✨❤️💪

US Army Military District of Washington is a US Army command located in DC. It has been there for decades...look it up.

In response Trust The plan to his Publication

One thing that leads me to believe that DC is now occupied territory is that the General said on the today show a month ago that they were going to "transition to military power" - I looked up all this stuff too back then and said the same thing. But it sure looks like it's under military control.

(1) Show this thread

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

I'm glad I never visited there to that satanic DC mall
it's never going to matter anymore

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

cap sensitive

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

I wonder if Juan was right. Divert the Patomic, flood DC

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

Maybe they will turn it into a sanctuary as previously stated. IMO that's all it would be good for!

(1) Show this thread

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

That sounds glorious.

RN❤️Mother❤️Patriot ❤️Love God🙏🏻Love My Country.🇺🇸WWG1WGA ❤️Trump

Yes.....Yes it is the TRUTH 🔥🔥🔥👁👁

Only followers of this user (@Juneannlee) can see their posts

Clean it up and make it a parking lot......for a new concert venue....ha

In response General Khaos to his Publication

AKA Flip the script!

(1) Show this thread