Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Washington DC is done.

It is no longer known as Washington DC.

It is now...

THE U.S. ARMY MILITARY DISTRICT OF WASHINGTON

This is truth.

Nothing matters until everyone can see the same things we see. I am done talking about things that ruins my credibility in my real life. When they call you names such as conspiracy theorist it affects other things at work. All of a sudden things that they used see you as competent at is now in question. I have seen my circle of friends go through this thinking they were doing a good thing. We are done with this especially when the defunct system still has teeth. If the FBI IRS etc are done then their actions should have no effect on peoples lives. So as long the map says DC on it it is still the same old DC. As long as the FBI IRS are chasing people down their system is very much still alive. We need to treat everything as it was until they can't touch you. Listen folks no one is coming to help you if you guessed wrong. They will left you to suffer and die.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @RedArt in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from RedArt Warrior, click on at the bottom under it