MRI update. With much relief, I can say my son's brain is clean as a whistle. Jesus laid his hand straight down over him and answered our prayers! We really were not expecting that. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! Not only were all the prayers appreciated, my son who is just a Newbie Christian was so touched he teared up when I read them to him. I hope everyone here is aware of what a tremendous difference we make in each others' lives. One heck of a crowd here.

Favor?@TheKingsChick son could use our prayers tonight. They found a tumor in his throat. She needs our love tonight.

Only people mentioned by @StaceyW in this post can reply

In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication

🙏🏻💕🙏🏻

🙏🙏🙏

❤🙏

Following Jesus, loving my family, always seeking the truth.

Praise The Lord for this awesome report. God bless you.

“Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, the people He choose for His inheritance.” Ps. 33:12

🙏💙🙏 God is so good!

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

🙏❤🙏

Only followers of this user (@Anne_B_j) can see their posts

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

🙏🙏🙏

God bless
🙏🙏🙏

#WWG1WGA I am also on Truth Social @MagaIrish. Learning patience with all of this waiting on the movie ending.

Wonderful! God Bless, lots of hugs!👍💗

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

Healing prayers to your son ❤️

🙏🙏🙏

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Prayers for all, Please God, Thank You, for all the healings You do! We now pray for a further healing; You know Best! Thank you!

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

AMEN, PRAISE THE LORD🥰🙏🏻❤️😇🐸