Trying to get a handle on what's going on at Twitter. VK is not seeing nearly the amplification he should as an account with 287 thousand followers. I have only made 1 post since my account was restored last week because I'm trying to figure out who my audience is. It's not clear. Not really interested in being another voice in the echo chamber that is we patriots who already have some clue of what's really going on. Nor am I interested in getting into a pissing match with Elon Musk, lol. I remind myself of how angry I was in December 2020 when we were deplatformed. I understandably but wrongly believed that if we didn't have free speech then it was Game Over. Now I see that it had to be this way but it hasn't made things much easier. Fog Of War.

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

pet with genetically modified corn

I read on Tw the ‘news’. There is still much struggle and a lot of angry birds. Discussions/denials :-(
Positive in The Netherlands now is that trolls&bots get hard reply with proof and are made public by name and surname.
Well deserved unmasking :-)
We have much civilian searchers/warriors in NL!

NL 🇳🇱 Upsidedown

In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication

Regularly I drop a word or short sentence and avoid personal attacks. Mostly that works. I am still alive ;-)
And Tw is not the place to be happy.

(1) Show this thread

Not sure the VK can't post, as he went silent here and on Truth too. Maybe he's just not posting.

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

In response Other Half to her Publication

VK has his reasons. I do hope he is well, but his silence may represent a message in of itself. Family Elders here do not seem to be worried about VK. Seems to be a growing discontent in the 'too quiet' IMO. Thank you for your excellent post.

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

In response Other Half to her Publication

As far as you TW approach, I agree & lay low. Don't feel fully safe there. Supporting posts w/ intel I may have. Here, it is a different domain, safer. We have a understanding of the mission. With TW being a battlefield. Most of which is BS.

(2) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Following you on TW too🙌🏻❤️🐸🇺🇸

Back in the day under my original two profiles, my posts seemed to amplify better off the bigger profiles, like yours. And I retweeted your great posts. Seems the little and big profiles compliment better "together"✨✍🏻❤️♾

I came across this and thought it might help👇🏻

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

We are Entertaining each other as the Clock Ticks to Zero! 🙏🏻✨❤️💗💯

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

I was NEVER impressed with Twitter. I tried it this time and left still disappointed. It is still a platform more interested in censorship than in listening. If I have to walk on eggshells to exercise my free speech - I will choose silence since it is said to be "GOLDEN".