🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Trying to get a handle on what's going on at Twitter. VK is not seeing nearly the amplification he should as an account with 287 thousand followers. I have only made 1 post since my account was restored last week because I'm trying to figure out who my audience is. It's not clear. Not really interested in being another voice in the echo chamber that is we patriots who already have some clue of what's really going on. Nor am I interested in getting into a pissing match with Elon Musk, lol. I remind myself of how angry I was in December 2020 when we were deplatformed. I understandably but wrongly believed that if we didn't have free speech then it was Game Over. Now I see that it had to be this way but it hasn't made things much easier. Fog Of War.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Not sure the VK can't post, as he went silent here and on Truth too. Maybe he's just not posting.

VK has his reasons. I do hope he is well, but his silence may represent a message in of itself. Family Elders here do not seem to be worried about VK. Seems to be a growing discontent in the 'too quiet' IMO. Thank you for your excellent post.

In response Other Half to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @NadineTrevour in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Nadine Trevour, click on at the bottom under it