QTSR

Fruit extract may kill cancer.

Big pharma will make sure this don’t get out.

SHARE IT!!

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Vitamin B17 comes in all seeds which has been known to kill cancer for a long time they extract it and make a drug called layatrill. Apricot seeds have some of the highest quantities of vitamin b17, they sell them online.
Now you know why they've been making everything seedless, it is not for our benefit it is to slowly kill us by allowing cancer to grow, we need seeds to kill cancer.

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response James Dean to his Publication

When I first found out about Laetrile, B17, and apricot seeds way back I realized that apple seeds have that same bitter cherry/almondy flavor so I started always eating the seeds of every apple I ate.

At that time it dawned on me what was probably behind the old adage ..

"An apple a day keeps the doctor away"

... WHEN you eat the seeds as well .. ;)

Absolutely. Amygdalin in the seeds, harmless, and in fact, exactly what we were meant to eat. They try to create fruits without seeds... and make it seem like they are so much better and more convenient... but it's all about control and taking the best OUT of every natural thing. smh

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Candidiam17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TheBest isYet2Come, click on at the bottom under it