Avid reader and author! Patriot & MAGA. Truth seeker who is about all about exposing the lies! Trump best president ever!

Wow! 😳 Simply Orange - Orange Juice is NOT what you think it is!
Here comes the flood! Truths everywhere!!! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

We literally do label decode picking of fruits and fresh squeeze any use of them. I am terrified of all the long-term citrus in plastic storage! Citrus essences are powerful chemicals...I know of no study checking to see if it leeches plastic and if so does so at a more accelerated rate than other liquids stored in plastic bottles.

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @realyestervue in this post can reply

Love my country πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Absolutely hate all Anti-Americans & Anti-American rhetoric. Mr. Trump is still my President. Vietnam Era Veteran.

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Because of the many technological advances that saves businesses money the best interest & safeguards for we the consumers have steadily declined. Everything used to be packaged in cardboard or glass. All we gain today is rampant diseases because of greed.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Cecil Weddington to his Publication

I am so old I can remember getting in trouble for peeling the glued-on paper caps and licking off the cream that used to be in whole milk that used to come on the big heavy reusable dairy bottles delivered to your house

(1) Show this thread