Wow! 😳 Simply Orange - Orange Juice is NOT what you think it is!
Here comes the flood! Truths everywhere!!! 🔥🔥🔥

Only people mentioned by @Patriotsandthelike in this post can reply

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

In response Joelle Clista to her Publication

They used to (and maybe still do) give that to you at either Burger K or Mickey D's when you order OJ. Unbelievable. We have to Question Everything!

It's is just a wonder we all aren't dead already from the hand of these "vicious wonders!" who want humanity gone!

May the Lord help us to REALLY have our eyes open from now on!

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

Oh my! I never drink juices anyway. I eat the fruits themselves, bcuz the LIVING FRUITS HAVE ENZYMES & BALLS OF LIFE THAT GIVE US: LIFE 😃

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

In response Queen Warrior to her Publication

Those balls of life are balls of LIGHT that can be seen under a special microscope. A Spectrometer.

(1) Show this thread

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

No OJ you buy is good for you. Pasteurization kills Vitamin C instantly. Always best to juice from fresh oranges. 🍊

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Petition to Tropicana: "Stop Using Bugs to Color Your Juices"

https://www.change.org/p/tropicana-stop-using-bugs-to-color-your-juices

They stop at nothing. Except watching their food facilities burn to the ground. Buh-bye, poisoners.

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Petition to Tropicana: "Stop Using Bugs to Color Your Juices"

https://www.change.org/p/tropicana-stop-using-bugs-to-color-your-juices

They stop at nothing. Except watching their food facilities burn to the ground. Buh-bye, poisoners.

(4) Show this thread