Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Looks eerie..

₪ ø lll·o. ·.★·.·´¯`·.·★ 🅼🅰🆁🅺 13:24 ★·.·´¯`·.·★.·

I know this was posted quite a few days ago...
Just wanted to say, I love the moon a lot and I love that you share photos of the moon with us...Your camera is phenomenal...

It has always stumped me on how to take a proper photo of the moon. In person, it seems so near, but when I take a photo of it, it always seems so far away and tiny in comparison to what my eyes witness in person.

It would be like taking a photo of my favorite star in the sky or my favorite piece of physical art...I just can't seem to capture its essence quite right and my eyes seem to experience so so much more with seeing it in person...

The memory of the photograph is always nice thought...I could tell you of times when I was on the beach up at Lake Superior back in 2014 and we had that series of Blood Moons that year...It was probably June...

₪ ø lll·o. ·.★·.·´¯`·.·★ 🅼🅰🆁🅺 13:24 ★·.·´¯`·.·★.·

In response ^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ to her Publication

A whole beach was partaking in a spiritual experience (well for me I always say spiritual--for others, they do it as a way to get fucked up). To each their own I guess...but I do remember every memory of each experience fondly and I was never getting into trouble just in awe of what I experience in nature around me...

My favorite time is at night around water and the blood moon was a perfect time...Well, everything was kosher and bunch of us started howling at the moon (lol--okay we are a bunch of weirdos, but it was kinda just like embracing the moment and feeling the now space together as a great big tribe of people) some in the tribe have left and some stay...I have my main people, my favorite people and there were people there I didn't know...but it was still a fun experience...Anyways...(thought I would have to explain need to howl at the moon, but I also love spirit animals--like a wolf--they are cuties).

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha
Would this be a reversed photo:o)

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

Hope you are ok VK 💚

🇨🇦🇺🇸 Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

Clouds in behind the moon...now what's up with that?? Ohhh all the lies...

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

Breaker Breaker one seven,
How bout' ya Moonlight Panda
Ya got a copy...

😁 lol

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Just checking my moon photos and found this .

5/5/2023

END

Hey VK, can you talk about Elon scheduling his dragon mating with ISiS during the coronation? Seems like a classic "them" ritual? What is up with that?

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Yup, the moon is very close 🌔 . So is our sun ⛅ . They are in our atmosphere.

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

"we have a very dark cloud over our country"

indeed...

feeling lost, feelz lyk missing the higher timeline, if life is a train seems like mine is derailed.
Maybe wounded in battle, so i've surrendered everything to god now.
Its hard being awake, always wanted to see justice for children since i've been through the rabbit hole
Exposing elites for murdering children
Will always wait for Justice for children
Something major had to happen 🙏🏽
VK the whole world should know truth about children, the only way forward is truth.
God please save us all🙏🏽🥲

In response Kunal Verma to his Publication

I've done so much mental gymnastics in the last few years that I've sprained my brain. Went into pissed numbness, morphed into solemn resolve, now I just push forward. Not sure where we'll end up but might as well get there quick as we can.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Kunal Verma to his Publication

I am with you friend - very tired, but we will not give up or give in...like all of you, I am willing to die on this hill

(4) Show this thread

Today is my Birthday: Yes, I am a glorious glorious MAY girl dripping in Emeralds.

God is giving me turquoise aura in my visions-
HELLO- this is the FIRST on these things.

SO, HAPPY MY BIRTHDAY TO ALL THE FRENZ.

WE ROCKIN. :)

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication

Happy late Birthday

Mine was on May 3rd.
Fellow Emerald Taurus 😁
💚🌟💚

(1) Show this thread

Telegram is where I post. https://t.me/NCSWICnibiru

Power up the portals✨

Rise and return to Jesus.
Mystery of the Holy Grail.

‘Nuclear’ war this year.
Rising of the Phoenix.

New world currency (new vibration, new reality, New Earth)

Special agent Timber Lark.
Direct contact with God (is restored)

Declaration of Independence.

➡️Scare event necessary (the Come to Jesus moment for the unsaved)

I am not of this world.

Running out of time🎉
You are the bride of Christ.

Jesus is calling you.

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=We+are+all+so+ready+to+go.++

Telegram is where I post. https://t.me/NCSWICnibiru

VK:

Fake world war news (it’s coming, false flag white hat wake up movie world war. We are safe: Q528)

Activate master reset code to earths grid✨✨✨

Operation wealth transfer initiating✨✨✨

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=Tonight%27s+Moon.++Eleven+twenty+three

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

Ozzy Osbourne - Bark at the Moon (Lyrics for Desktop) - YouTube

↓✉ Monthly Newsletter: http://eepurl.com/hRj4FPSignup and get updates to your inbox directly.Subscribe to "Search for Lyrics": shorturl.at/cvHS9Video Details...

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

Clouds behind the moon?

God Won! Love & Family will always be everything! You are all family! Grandparents of 11

Joyful rising.....
Morning moon

Victim of the Great Purge on Twitter. Wife, mother, grandmother, Patriot. God wins. WWG1WGA -- *I do not do DM's*

Love the clouds behind the moon... that's either fake, or the moon isn't where or maybe even what we think....I don't know what is reality anymore, but at this point, nothing surprises me.

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

In response Axiom8 Patriot to her Publication

The moon is much closer than we are told and NASA lies

(1) Show this thread

Escape from the black cloud
that surrounds you.
Then you will see your own light
as radiant as the full moon. ― Rumi

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Mirella Petkovic to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Thanks! Not seeing it here tonight, but we had our first lightning storm!

Thanks! Not seeing it here tonight, but we had our first lightning storm!

Hi VK.
That’s a beautiful photo.

Caps = 33.
TS = 11:24 PM.

Apr 10, 2018 3:16:11 PM EDT
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ
@Snowden
Yes.
Testify then drop.
We have it all.
These people are stupid.
Fireworks.
POTUS’ weekly address.
END.
Q

Take good care.
God Bless.

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Interesting cloud cover. But beautiful. Hard to get a good shot of mine tonight but was pretty to look at

Beautiful sunshine , the smell of fresh flowers 😍. God be with us all .. Proud American , Trump is our man 😉

Alot of cloud cover in NE Ohio, getting ready to rain , moon nowhere to be seen .. we did have a beautiful sunny day tho 😊, alot of grounding and yard work ! Have a good night my bud 🤗

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

Ominous but beautiful.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

It was beautiful! Even orange for a while here!

FJB .......Trump is my President

Looks like a dogs head on the left

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

Beautiful! It's overcast here.

Nice,catch any meteor action?