#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Nana has been going back to watch the Stargate SG-1 series lately with new eyes.

I watched all of them in the early 90's, loved the show, loved the guy that played MacGyver series as well.

It is amazing knowing what I know now how much they were showing us back then.
The Reptilians, the stories of the Gods, AI, and so much more. It has been so long since I have seen them I have forgotten most of them so it's like watching for the first time.

Some of the very best visions I have had in the last 4yrs have been working with many other off world species on what appeared to be really important scientific projects.
In these visions I do not know what species I was at the time but I was above what we comprehend as genius.
The work was so interesting that it was always enjoyable, not like work at all.

https://www.looper.com/254370/this-is-the-correct-order-in-which-to-watch-the-stargate-franchise/

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Bizarre I was thinking of rewatching Stargate recently, Im going to give it a go watching them in that order, thanks Nana!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Awake Elf to her Publication

Nana loved the show yrs ago when it first came out, and it is even better knowing what I know now.

Oh you will love this news then (as long as they dont mess it up) wonder what goodies they might put in for us to ponder hehe

https://collider.com/stargate-reboot-prime-video/

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Awake_Elf in this post can reply

In response Awake Elf to her Publication

Wow that would be great, except for their last one, the Stargate Universe sucked, it was too Mad Maxish and the actors were not a good fit either,