I would appreciate your prayers. After all this mess with glaucoma surgery, now I've come down with the crud that is going around. Taking vitamins, d3 and C, black seed oil, zinc, oil of oregano, colloidal silver. Going to beat this, but today I feel bad.

Only people mentioned by @myralynnr in this post can reply

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

In response Myra Raney to her Publication

God please let Myra feel your loving arms wrapped around her for strength, May your healing light and heart cleanse and heal her physically and spiritually. Sending love and healing light energy!

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

πŸ’«πŸ™πŸ’« (Get yourself a lemon, freeze it then grate it peel and all and use the shavings in everything..)πŸ’“

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Lifting you up in healing prayers my friend πŸ™πŸ»

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. β€œFaith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

Cleanse and heal, in Christ Jesus.
LOVE

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Christian ✝️ John3:16 πŸ˜‡ #Patriot #MAGA #GodWon #FreeSpeech πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #WWG1WGA β™₯️ #SaveTheChildren 🚫 DM's

Praying for you! πŸ™πŸ˜‡β™₯️

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

You are taking all of the good stuff so just let your body do it's thing. Hoping you feel better soon

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€¦. sending ❀️

I am Diane πŸ”₯1221πŸ”₯ GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

I'm praying now
In the Mighty Name of Jesus

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦