😭😭😭Folks, my world is crumbling down. BIG PHARMA has killed my dog. She aint dead yet but she is dying now. The antibiotic..Clindamycin has destroyed her heart. In 2 months..it went from good to dying. Antibiotics are the second number one killer in America of pharmaceuticals. I didnt know this. I AM FURIOUS! PRAY FOR A MIRACLE. I NEED EVERY SINGLE PRAYER WE CAN GET. I took her to my old vet..in which is now fired. Asshole went cold hearted on me. The shit he said to me cannot be undone and didnt even give her medicine to help her. We see a new vet tomorrow. My truck is broke down and I hope to get it fixed today. If my dog dies, I will be destroyed. She is my best friend. When that day comes, I doubt I will be back here for awhile if at all. I no longer give a shit about this OPERATION taking place. This is now survival mode for me and my dogs. Her heart was in good shape...now its been destroyed in 2 short months. I HATE FUCKING DRS and Big Pharma has to come down..ALL OF

Only people mentioned by @Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Am furious reading this and the same time crying. This is total BS Sending you healing vibes and Prayers for your sweet girl. I am so sorry 🙏🙏🙏🙏💔😢

If worse comes to worse Please tell her to go through to the other side of the rainbow bridge. She will be waiting

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

Praying for you and your sweet fur baby. I am so sorry. May God bless you and bring you peace.😭🙏

Only followers of this user (@babushkarose) can see their posts

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 Diamond and you are both in my prayers!

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

I had to deal with this with my two cats. One made it to 15 and the other 19, both I'm sure had urinary issues and we even gave them filtered water, but I'm sure it was the cat food and we tried every single brand. It's rough to lose your babies, more rough when you know they're being purposefully poisoned. My condolences and prayers. 🙏❤️🙏

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏

I will be praying for you and your beautiful fur baby ♥️🙏

Trump deplorable, MAGA, KAG, SA, Take America Back, WWG1WGA

🙏🙏🙏

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Prayers going up now for divine intervention for your dog and comfort and healing for your soul... in Yeshua's name. Amein🙏

Dear Lord of Mercy and Father of Comfort,

You are the one we turn to for help in moments of weakness and times of need. We ask you to be with your servant and her dog in this illness. Psalm 107:20 says that you send out your Word and heal. So then, please send your healing Word to your servant and her friend In the name of Jesus, drive out all infirmity and sickness from her body.

Numbers 6:24-26

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

Sorry! Prayers! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️❤️❤️

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

💖✨🙏🙏✨💖💫

I AM a child of God, a free thinking, Sovereign Divine Being. Love Oz & grateful for the USA & WW Patriots! #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything

🙏❤️🐾❤️🙏
Heartfelt prayers & love to you both

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Praying for a healing for your dog. Praying that GOD moves mountains for you. Sending love Patriot.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

She is being Euthanized on Wednesday if not sooner. Her body is gone.......https://v2.anonup.com/thread/12288697

(1) Show this thread

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟A New World ahead🎉🌟🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

God I hope your sweet angel is alright. This is so unfair and terrible that this happened. I visited your page to check on you from disturbing post from the other day and saw this. I now know why you are so upset. So sorry that this is happening! Praying that your sweet precious girl can pull through somehow!🙏🏼🙏🏼😇👼🏼🙏🏼Be strong for her!

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Caballs Kek to her Publication

Thank you! its heartbreaking.

(1) Show this thread

God - Family - Friends - Dog - Country - "Those (good) who know, cannot sleep"

Unbearable. 😠 Prayers and more... 🙏💗🙏

🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Praying for you and your sweet baby girl!🙏🙏🙏
Sending healing energies, blessings and much love! 🕊💗✨

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

🙏❤

Married to the love of my life & blessed with 2 incredible teens & a furbaby🐶✝️💗 Together we stand for God, Country & Freedom for all🇺🇲

That is so awful!😩 I will be praying for you and your furbaby! 🙏🐶💗

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

🙏🏻 Praying for your dog‘s healing💖
🙏🏻 GOD BLESS YOU BOTH 💖
🙏🏻 Have faith💖
🙏🏻 GOD is great 💖

American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

Prayers sent. 🙏

🙏🙏🙏🙏

I pray for you and your dog 🙏🙏🙏🙏

😭🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

🙏🙏

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

🙏🙏💔 praying hard for your baby to recover.

I’m so sorry
Love and prayers
❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Prayers for Your Dog and for You!!
🙏🙏🙏

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

Prayers precious baby girl...🙏