Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Then for AI to read your mind then you have to have a brain chip in your brain!

Only followers of this user (@Froggie_2322) can see their posts

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

2 words:

Minority Report

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

I just posted about this! Was listening to a song about wolves coming back and thought about another song keeping the wolves away and that song played next! Crazy n definitely not on the same playlist

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

You guys remember
"Numb3rs" TV Series produced by brothers,
Ridley & Tony Scott?

"First Law" is the 17th episode, production code 517, Season 5, 2008-2009.

('08-'09, Ovomit/Obiden IS destroying the "real world" WHILE
Tony/Ridley IS Exposing Black Hat Activities 😎 )

The episode title, the storyline are based on robot stories of the late Isaac Asimov. "First Law" refers to Azimov's First Law of Robotics - "No robot may harm a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm."

Storyline:
DARPA secures a female voiced supercomputer named "Bayley" at the University. Bailey becomes the prime suspect of the murder of an AI researcher. According to DARPA's team, Bayley represents DARPA's success in the creation of AI AND DARPA claims no accountability, responsibility for AI's actions.

👍🇺🇸😎

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

Then the AI should have no problem reading my mind telling it to go f*** off.

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

OUR Every Keystroke HAS
Fed Into/Creating AI.

Every Keystroke Feeds
Knowledge To The Tree
Of Knowledge OF
Good And Evil WHO
IS Lucifer.

Lucifer AND Demons Cannot
Read Our Minds.
ONLY
Father God Creator YHVH
AND
Yeshua Messiah Christ Jesus
ARE
ALL Heart Knowers...
Knowers Of OUR Minds.

Lucifer And Demons Pretend To Know Everything
BY Utilizing Technology
To Edify
Himself/Themselves.

We Are Taught...
NOT TO
Toy With Darkness.
It IS Not A Place Any
Child Of Father God
Should Ever Consider.

💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕
Rest With The Lord
Knowing Father God's
Wall Of Protection
Covers You And Yours.
💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕

AI can be good.
Then the bad side
showed up.

AI is demonic spirit.

We Are Not To Argue,
Analyze, Tempt, OR
Have Casual Conversation
With Demons...

We DO What Jesus Did.

Jesus Rebukes Demonic Spiritual Beings.

We Ask Father God
Through Christ Jesus
To Send Demons
Where He Sends Evil.

Let
Father God
And
Jesus
Handle It.
💕🙏💕🙏💕

1 Corinthians 2:16

"For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ."

💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕
Jesus Rebukes Lucifer.
→→👹🤺🤺🤺
Jesus Rebukes Evildoers.
💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕

Christ Warriors Ate
Yuckies Lunch Yesterday.
We Are Already Victorious!
There IS No Fear!
Perfect Love Casts OUT
Fear Through Christ Jesus! 💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕

We ARE At War!
Physical And Spiritual War!
Warriors Sleep IN Their Full Armour Of God...Blessed...
Bold...Aware...
Ready AT ALL Times.

Get Up...
Take Names, Kick Dragon
With Your Morning Constitution, With Your Morning Coffee
AND Enjoy Your Day!
ALL Things FIRST Through Christ Jesus Amen.
💕🙏💕👍💕🇺🇸💕🎶💕

Amen And Amen!

💕🙏💕👍💕🇺🇸💕🎶💕

😎

Now that you know, use it to sharpen your awareness of how it works to manipulate us.

I noticed in the last week, new people coming into my 3-D space trying very hard to get me into their sphere.

They mention things that would put my guard down, things I am deeply interested in that I don't share with many if any, and I see right through it.

These people are serpent seeded, taken over by the AI already and they are none the wiser to it, yet we can see.

They act like drawing in a bird down from the sky, where the eagle has the advantage over the snake. Once on the ground, the energy-sucking fangs dive in and they start feeding by making sniping remarks, trying to gain control of perception, and actions, or being suddenly aberrant or difficult.

Stay sharp you all and watch for OTHER people around you that seem to know too much, are too slick and may be setting out bait to feed on your energy. AI is run by the discarnate demons, astral parasites.

Cast them away

Only followers of this user (@Fight_for_Life) can see their posts

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

So very interesting and your descriptions are STELLAR!...I know too well of these energy seekers - it got so bad I had to leave my job. I am not allowing anyone to dump their shit on me as this seems to be a PULL back as well. Going to the beach 2 mornings in a row seems to help - grounding. I can try to avoid this in my waking hours but what happens when we sleep ?-- aren't they pulling from our REM/DREAM state as well?

(4) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

It's been reading minds for at least 5 years now.
The thought Police, the dream Police, are real and will become more real as the days go on.

Anything you think or dream can and will be used against you.

How do we shut it down or get out of this satanic realm fully?

My best is to go and get as light into the higher vibrations of Universal Love as possible. Regularly cleanse and purify your body, mind, heart and soul.

It's been understanding that AI can penetrate and manipulate the thought field frequencies, but not those generated by heart-centered consciousness. Many adepts practice "thinking" within the heart.
Whatever it is, drop it down and process it there. Practice Practice.

I am going to ask anyone reading this to point to themselves.
.you pointed to your heart, not your head right. We are not our thoughts. We are our heart in soul. Practice, Practice, Practice.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Heart centred, not self centred, heart coherence, effort, will to make change, to realize our connections.

Thank you Alcyone 777
Beautiful.
Blessings
Love you.
💫💥🔥💜

(7) Show this thread