Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Now that you know, use it to sharpen your awareness of how it works to manipulate us.

I noticed in the last week, new people coming into my 3-D space trying very hard to get me into their sphere.

They mention things that would put my guard down, things I am deeply interested in that I don't share with many if any, and I see right through it.

These people are serpent seeded, taken over by the AI already and they are none the wiser to it, yet we can see.

They act like drawing in a bird down from the sky, where the eagle has the advantage over the snake. Once on the ground, the energy-sucking fangs dive in and they start feeding by making sniping remarks, trying to gain control of perception, and actions, or being suddenly aberrant or difficult.

Stay sharp you all and watch for OTHER people around you that seem to know too much, are too slick and may be setting out bait to feed on your energy. AI is run by the discarnate demons, astral parasites.

Cast them away

So very interesting and your descriptions are STELLAR!...I know too well of these energy seekers - it got so bad I had to leave my job. I am not allowing anyone to dump their shit on me as this seems to be a PULL back as well. Going to the beach 2 mornings in a row seems to help - grounding. I can try to avoid this in my waking hours but what happens when we sleep ?-- aren't they pulling from our REM/DREAM state as well?

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DinaElle in this post can reply

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

Astral parasites can try and siphon from our astral body.

It's the electric field of the electromagnetic spectrum, and very sticky electricity is. I don't like it or the astral plane.

Consider why the NWO wants to switch to all electric?

I encourage everyone to not practice "astral travel" It's the home for the subtle body in duality conflict for fear and its derivatives, sadness, confusion, anger, hate, resentment, and anxiety. Resolve its conflicts to dissolve the astral body. It's their loosh source. The astral is their loosh farm.

Activate your higher dimensional, subtle light bodies, which pull you into the magnetic planes and higher when in REM- all love and joy there.

During the waking hours and as one is falling asleep, practice forgiveness, practice feeling and receiving the Love from our Creator and sending it out, dwell in the joy of the miracle and beauty of creation, life. Stay in Gratitude.

It's like trading in a jalopy for a lightship.

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Thank you for explaining it - BRILLIANT ! ... Perhaps castings a silver?- Bubble around me for protection prior to sleeping. MAGnetism vs ELECTRIC - and you are absolutely right - how they want to SWITCH everything to electric. I am to assume we are forming our crystalline bodies?

(1) Show this thread