Update: We will need to disable the old version located at v2.anonup.com. After restoring the followers and following last night they reverted back to '0' again. Both version being used at the same time could be the issue and we need to investigate further.

Only people mentioned by @administrator in this post can reply

Just a Patriot who loves my President. MAGA. Jack kicked me off and I found my Twitter friends here. Same name on both.

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

It would be nice to have an actual app. I only get 4 posts on my android using the browser.

You can’t bring out the dark without Turning on the light. It’s about the children it’s always about the children The future is bright 🫶

🫣🫢

Something never felt right. Found Q through Joe M. in 2017. Read every Q post. Trusting the plan and living on faith that God wins.

Thank you for your efforts. I know I appreciate your time and I am certain others do as well.

Happily married for 30+ years. I'm the ONLY one in my circle remotely awake. No DM 🚫

With v2, I can get a descent timeline. With the new version I only get 5 posts at a time. Galaxy 22 running brave

I wanted to give you an update — I installed Mozilla Firefox on my iPhone, and proceeded to do troubleshooting, and I believe I have found workable solutions for all of my issues with the new interface on my iPhone SE (3rd Gen), by using Firefox, instead of Safari, for most of my posting and commenting.

As for my second issue, the problem with copy/paste from Telegram appears to be a security issue with browser access to the clipboard when something is copied from Telegram. I have been able to successfully work around the problem by using a text editor as an intermediary.

Please, share this info with anyone else having issues with the new AU, in case it can help them. Firefox should be available for most, if not all devices. Thanks, Koba.

Attn: @administrator

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

If I use "default" no issues posting anything.

If I switch to "drk mode" I have issues posting comments, I cannot see the words as I am typing!

@administrator

American Patriot who Loves God and The United States of America 🇺🇸 , supports President Trump and American Patriots. #WWG1WGA #MAGA

Kobe ... this is a amazing platform, Thank you!!
After the switch I lost my blue check mark and the colored star has disappeared and the side panel that has Home, notification etc has changed??

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

Thank you! Unfortunatley, V2 is the only version that works on my device. As soon as you scroll down, the margins and scroll bars are lost (pages are not set properly) - making it impossible to do anything but read. 🥹

😕 the new platform doesn't let me paste images in or upload them. I don't know how I would interact in the way I do without the ability to share any images. It makes one feel cripled to not be able to share images. Is there a fix for this?

If not, Mahalo for creating the space for the time it meant the world to me, this is such a special group and I love you all.

🙏💛🙏

Louisiana wife, mom, grandma, and Anon fren & an American Patriot! Willing to do my part to redpill all that I can! On twitter @julierhcreed

I prefer V2 on my ipad using Brave and/or DDG search engines. Anonup.com does not show all text on screen on ipad. I have been using Anonup.com on Android phone with same search engines.

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Thanks Koba, you are the best!

Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Spiritual Not Religious. UNvaxed #TheGreatAwakening

I'm not really that bothered now about follower/following numbers.
I like to use v2 nearly always, cos' it fits my desk top screen much better, the new version needs to be nearly full screen just so I can see it normally. And on v2 commenting can be done without having to switch from drk to light each time.

Thanks for.the update.chief!!

Do we need to do anything? Sorry about the hassles!

Hanging in there Vincent. Carry on!

You are Amazing KOBA! Thank you! Thank You! for allowing us to “Check In” to “Hotel Sanity” all these months!

As much as I prefer V2…. I will not complain when that version is Fully Retired..All Good Things Must Come to An End!! I am sure once we get use to the new Version, we won’t look back!!

Again, THANK YOU! THANK YOU! You saved my sanity and allowed me to BOND with others who gave Me HOPE, PEACE & LOVE as we fight this dark, evil, satanic Cult!! #GodWins 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

I’m comfy

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Koba, i guess being a leader and creator of a cool and true space sucks sometimes, what with all of us raising our hands from all sides, lol! Changes suck but Anonup is Home, and i know for sure I'm clinging to dear life!!😂 Thank you for these last years of our Free Speech feeling so secure!😍🙏💗

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

My favorite site and it's showing it's butt. even when I make a comment to someone it disappears when I look..I know you'll figure it all out.

In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication

Are.you using the app? Try a different browser and clear.cache and cookies from current browser

(1) Show this thread

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

Thanks Koba! You are the best!! Love my family here! ♥️

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

Thanks!

I agree. Remove the timeline of the 3D world and let the 5D world shine. 😀👼

Testing… 1.2.3…

https://anonup.com/thread/12253852

Yay —
I downloaded Firefox and am able to successfully use it on my iPhone to comment in a normal manner. I can’t increase or decrease (zoom) my page size, or copy posts from Telegram. Still being able to easily comment is a BIG help!

I’ll attach how posting a comment looks on Firefox and how it looks on Safari, so you can see the difference. Again, I’m using iPhone SE (Gen 3). Please, share this info with anyone else having issues with the new version, using a phone, to see it can help someone else.
@administrator

You can’t bring out the dark without Turning on the light. It’s about the children it’s always about the children The future is bright 🫶

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

Did u clear your history?

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Thanks, that was very helpful.

(2) Show this thread

No worries

Thanks for keeping AU running. This is home for me. I’m unable to see all of my followers on the new version. However, I have an iPhone X ,that’s probably why.

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

my knowledge of the interwebz...
🍻to finding the bug spray! appreciate all that you do!

If you do that, I will no longer be able to do many of my posts and comments, because I use iPhone SE (3rd Gen)/Safari and it doesn’t work correctly with the new interface. :(

I also cannot copy/paste posts from Telegram — I can only copy links. I know you are doing your best, but, I’ve been reporting these problems from early on, and I am disappointed because AU has become a home for me.
@administrator

(1) Show this thread

Formerly TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel, but all my info disappeared, so have had to re-do my acct. I stand with God and DJT - WWG1WGA

I'm techno-challenged, believe me, so would have no idea of where to even start, but kudos and BIG HUGS to you for all you do to keep this family up and running! 😊

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

I hope the new version is fixed, I can't reply or see notifications on new version, at least not with iphone.

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

If the Old Version is Deleted, I Guess I will no Longer be Posting on Anon Up.
I AM STILL Unable to Post MEMES on the Updated Version and without the Ability to Post Memes I will no longer be able to Communicate Effectively.
So, if you Wonder Why I'm No Longer Posting that is WHY!

My Original Twitter Account has also been Completely Deleted so I Guess I will no longer be Posting on there, Either.

THANK YOU For READING and RESPONDING TO MY POSTS! You are All Wonderful, Light-Filled People and I will Truly Miss Sharing and Interacting with you!

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus, family, friends, ❤️ music 🎼 Re-igniting the light on earth Within.

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Hello Craig ...Thank you for sharing the 'issues' you are experiencing, have to share with you these 'glitches' are not only on anonup, i am experiencing them on Telegram, websites i frequently visited online and TODAY my bank account was hacked (Wells Fargo) .. very frustrating so shutting down all electronics for now, to see if rebooting helps. The only online site i am not having any issues with is Truth Social ... but not getting the BIG Picture from posts there. 😏

Be Well and Aware. God Bless ✨🌟✨

#wwg1wga

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

I feel your pain —
Please, see if this is of any help.

https://anonup.com/thread/12254402

(2) Show this thread