For those trying to be reinstated to Twitter, it’s actually working.

If you’re totally done with Twitter, I completely understand but also realize IT IS the battlefield.

Plenty still need to be awakened.

Plenty still need to be trolled.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

still suspended but I saw your post about packaged being rerouted or not delivered.....yup, can confirm. The last 2 weeks have been a nightmare trying to track down several packages.
Mostly amazon stuff.
wonder what's up.

I have tried several times and they just won’t restore me. I still check up on twitter/X in order to read some posts like yours and JoeM, Ariel, Illuminatibot,etc…me I am on Truth Social.

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

I've appealed and went from "permanently suspended"to just "suspended." I appealed again but so far nothing. I don't even know what I did in the first place to get suspended. I wouldn't be surprised if it had to do with 2020 election fraud posts. 😀

God Won! Love & Family will always be everything! You are all family! Grandparents of 11

No word on my appeal yet 😐

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

Is there a trick to getting back on? If so please share. Both my original account and the secondary one I had for a couple years are still suspended. I’ve written about both of them asking to be reinstated and it never goes any further than that. I’m puzzled as to what to do anymore. 🤷‍♀️

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

Restored and booted many times.

Maybe if they would at least reinstate ALL those that VK followed and those that Followed VK, we could Raise Some 1111 type Vibes together Again on Twitter and get this AWAKENING put in Overdrive?? 🙌🙏🔥💥

@vincentkennedy

Only followers of this user (@Mimi2) can see their posts

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Steady & Ready~

#Huckleberry

😎👊

Still suspended....... 😢🙏

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

I think this is my fourth try to get reinstated. They send a generic letter when I ask, and then I never hear from them again. I don't have much hope this time, either.

keeper of the shop. based anon. retailer of luxury cardboard. salty army. light worker. red pill dealer. question everything. love wins. Q

glad to see so many return to the fight on twitter.

Troll away. You will show them 🤕

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Yeah nah, I'm now pissed...
I'm over the BS & lies about Twitter & Elon's claims of free speech...the hypocrisy is astounding.
They do not provide proof to back up their claims of violating the rules...accounts that were taken down on the same day as Trump was Twitter violating freedom of speech...now Elon owns it, the same BS is going on...

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

Twitter is the battlefield.. they just want the gross people like Chinese, libtards, Jewish, and people from India..monitored by the CIA

(1) Show this thread

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

I have appealed two more times this past week and this is all I get. 😢

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

I created a new account. It used to block my IP. Let the good times roll again on Twit. It took me several times to pass the IQ test. 😭

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

Just as easy to create another account. It is becoming entertaining.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication

Really, well that didn't work for me...
Twitter took down my new account within minutes...I feel like my IP address has a blackmark against it. I'm done...

(1) Show this thread

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

Plenty still need to be trolled 😂🤣

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Free speech is still a massive joke. Good guys or bad guys both sides just want control the narrative.

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Free speech is still a massive joke. Good guys or bad guys both sides just want control the narrative.

I am flesh and blood with a soul..not perfect. Standing with Patriots Anons DJT & Q 3 years now . It as not been easy as u know. WWG1WGA

For 3 years + and 10 accounts Doc I fought on Twitter.
My recent account of 3 months never got 1 response to a post. I was invisible.

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Tried twice in past six months. Each turn-down is insulting. Surprised that Twitter continues to demonstrate quashing of public opinion. Musk has done a lot, but not The Right Thing - the Courageous Thing - as applies to Freedom of Speech.

Writing "Putin, Hero" too many times enraged someone in Germany - that was the stated cause.

❤️🤍💙 I love God,❤️🤍💙 Family,❤️🤍💙 My ❤️🤍💙Country & ❤️🤍💙President Trump❤️🤍💙

I've been appealing for months, & still not reinstated!

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

This made me chuckle😅 We bout to party like it's 1999🎇vibes

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

God Won! Love & Family will always be everything! You are all family! Grandparents of 11

Wasn't going to get back on, however, you are correct it is the battle field
My first appeal went out a couple days ago......waiting

I’ve been dropping bombs on Facebook since 6th appeal at Twitter. Facebook (knock on wood) hasn’t kicked me off yet! I still send emails to Twitter 2-3 a day. Lol. For fun mostly!

I’m on my 5th appeal 🙄

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

In response The Qonspiracist to his Publication

I've lost track LOL!! Still not on... BUT!! Something changed! My account used to say 'Permanently Suspended, now it changed to 'Account Suspended'!!🤞

(1) Show this thread

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

Don't bother, I tried to get my account un-suspended....... now it is locked