Anyone else experiencing their account followers and following gone? This is my AU account
Did Twitter and AU merge? I'm still banned
🆘 @administrator
🆘

Only people mentioned by @Biznitch in this post can reply

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

Me too

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

yep,, and can't post anyting.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Yes, I noticed that too in the wee hours this morning. If I check profiles I follow or follow me it still shows whether or not I follow that person or they follow me. Regardless that my counter says 0 followers and following 0.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

@administrator says he is working on it. 😉 Looks like everyone is affected.

Yes. My check and star are gone as well.

Twitter after 20 reviews said I will NOT be reinstated.

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

In response joann ferguson to her Publication

This was my AU account but my twitter is the same. Thought they merged 😆
I'm like you and haven't been reinstated by twitter....sigh

(1) Show this thread

Yes, following and follower counts at zero. Buttons are not selectable.

AWAKE NOT WOKE. Filia Dei. Australian Patriot. Digital Soldier. WITNESS. Truth is a force of Nature. Truth is a Force. Truth Is.

and the gold, silver and oil paper to physical price ratios all zeroed out too on the usdebtclock.org

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

I believe Koba is attempting a Bot Wipe of sorts.
I was not on Twitter until 2 months ago, So I was never in the ban...
Many accounts are being brought back to life on there though.

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

This is my AU account 🧐
Do you have your following/followers?
🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Isn't it interesting that qagg showed a countdown and when it hit zero, our numbers here hit zero🤔 I would lean towards a glitch if I didn't believe that EVERYTHING has meaning. There are no coincidences.

American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

How were you able to get on qagg? Every time I tried it said that the domain was for sale.

Wife and mom of 3. For God and Country.

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Yup. Zeroed out as well... Curious.

(4) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Still suspended on the twit, and yes, showing 0 followers/following. Wierd.

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

0.0 WTH

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Still banned as well

(1) Show this thread