*Melania & Barron have an important role to play in this Epic Odyssey to save the world.

**Interesting that Melania Trump is following 45 people including (the legit) Barron Trump and Barron Trump is only following Melania Trump... but hasn’t activated his account yet.

***Astonishment abounds, Miracles in play & Storms in-route...

****Melania clearly knew about
The Storm (and Plan) back in 2012 ⬇️.

wouldnt that be crazy if Q was Barron?

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Liz Reyes to her Publication

Baron from the future...Quantum Technology...Quantum computers...Like Austin Steinbart speaks of...He said he (Austin) sends messages in the future back to the past (now)...Could be! Not kidding around, JVB

I just am super tripped out and concerned about quatum computing though. Everyhting I have seen is its from Inqtell CIA funding and all the bad guys have them. Are we to believe theres 1 group of good quantum compter operators working against mutliple bad operators to save us. IDK. anything is possible now. Also is it just me or is anyone else effecting by quantum computer dreams after reaserching and thinking about them. Just knowing about them makes you Important and draws you into thier entangled timelines... I think lol

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @HuntersCRACK in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hunters CRACK, click on at the bottom under it