*Melania & Barron have an important role to play in this Epic Odyssey to save the world.

**Interesting that Melania Trump is following 45 people including (the legit) Barron Trump and Barron Trump is only following Melania Trump... but hasn’t activated his account yet.

***Astonishment abounds, Miracles in play & Storms in-route...

****Melania clearly knew about
The Storm (and Plan) back in 2012 ⬇️.

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

It's my belief Melania is Q, mirroring Esther the 17th book of the bible. It makes sense of Q and Q+.

merci pour le partage 😎

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

or maybe Q is Melania.....

I'm a truth & freedom fighter. Let's awaken the world, save the children, &eat the rich! 🐸 Together we are unstoppable.

Ive thought Barron was Q for the longest time now! His IQ is off the charts, plus the book, Baron Trumps marvellous underground journey. Plus he seemed to have been kept in the shadows a lot! I think he has a major role still even if hes not Q.

Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Mom to 2 Shih Tzu's, and a German Shepherd. I love God, my Country & President. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChild

In response Janaya Storm to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

wouldnt that be crazy if Q was Barron?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Liz Reyes to her Publication

Baron from the future...Quantum Technology...Quantum computers...Like Austin Steinbart speaks of...He said he (Austin) sends messages in the future back to the past (now)...Could be! Not kidding around, JVB

(2) Show this thread