Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Fantastic! Congratulations! 🇺🇲❤🇺🇲

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Yeah I know I know, there are reasons but Nana still feeling a bit left behind on twitter.
Anyone else!

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I submitted another request over the weekend. I have yet to hear and account is still suspended,

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Submitted a number of requests - still suspended. 😢

(2) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

I made ANOTHER request yesterday. If I ever get back on, you and VK will be my first two follows if my following list is not restored. 😉

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

well now.
the information system just heated up a bit didn't it???

Work in IT. Trump republican Metallica fans - Searching seek & destroy - Metallica song.

30 April, 11:48
How did I just lose my followers and those that I followed?????????

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

I requested that Twitter reinstate my account since Elon Musk's supports Freedom of Speech.

Hold the line is at 9.412.10%, let's get this done!! #WWG1WGA

Nice@doqholliday I see you have your old tweets still, I just asked again to restore my account. AU is home but the battle is on Twitter, I hope my old tweets are still there.

Awaken to the presence of God. Love truth, and my dog. #Trump2020. I write Heroic Decepticons fan fiction. #IFBAP. Are you ready?

Congrats Doq. I've just put in my request... I am feeling inspired. 😊

Valla Con Dios…..KeK

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

D Day!
Ok Boss get Nana in!
It is on!

Qho let the doGs out!

https://youtu.be/UiqajI0JMHA

Who let the dogs out (Lyrics) - YouTube

Woof Woof! Hello! This video includes your favorite song, Who let the dogs out! So please subscribe and listen for more!

Well glad to see you are back too DoQ.
Holding out for Nana too.

Kick ass and take phone numbers. Carry on Patriot! XOXO

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Spread TRUTH far and wide Doq!

Tough sitting on the sidelines..but happy for 2 of my fave digital warriors to be on the front lines together:)

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

Good luck.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

I think that you'll be a part of the next group. I'm of the opinion that this has to be measured. There are a LOT of newbies in that VK thread. The Q team wants to plant seeds- not burn the field. 🇺🇸

(2) Show this thread

Go DoQ+!! You must have an in 😂

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Congrats, maybe we will meet again on the other side. In the meantime keep the rest of us in you prayers.

God - Family - Friends - Dog - Country - "Those (good) who know, cannot sleep"

Amazing! 💥

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

congrats! can’t wait to join you back on the front lines. we all have hope that it will be SOON! 🐸 maybe this is the drip, drip, flood…

Go get em Cowboy!! 🤠

Patriot. WWG1WGA #GodWins I FOLLOW back and welcome DM's but not from bots.

Maybe the rest of us will be next. Congratulations! Let it rock on Twitter with you and VK!

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Way to go Doq!! :)

A Government big enough to give you anything you want is also big enough to take everything that you have.

Already gave you a follow.

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

Congratulations Doq! I’m still waiting! See you soon!

Work in IT. Trump republican Metallica fans - Searching seek & destroy - Metallica song.

I don't have a twitter but follow a few who do. You're one more I will follow. Congratulations on getting yours back.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Congratulations Doq. Go get em!

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

how did you find out?

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

Yeah!!! Congratulations Doq! Did you have to plead your case? Or did they just reinstate you? I know you’re super intelligent and can multitask 😉 It’ll be like you never left ❤️

CONGRATULATIONS SIR !!!!!