Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Well the day has come
https://twitter.com/doqholliday

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Yeah I know I know, there are reasons but Nana still feeling a bit left behind on twitter.
Anyone else!

Submitted a number of requests - still suspended. 😢

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JacksRule in this post can reply

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

In response Truth Seeker to his Publication

I have an account, but I rarely use it; and would rather have my old account before the great Twitter purge.

Plus, I have here and TS ..... another (active) account on another platform is too much for me

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

You are not missing anything... believe me it is better here on AU💕🤗

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana too.

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

It reminds me of TG and I was hacked twice on TG and left. Why is it so important for them to know where we log in from? Another sting op? I don't want to be in the web, I just want to share truths I resonate with and fellowship with my beloved brethren🙏🏻✨🕊💕✝️

(1) Show this thread